Saturday, August 28, 2010

Can't find a proper title

Forgive me..I can't help but to blog again this morning.. lol.. its a week away from the PC la k.. you got to bare with the girl's obsession a little longer..

So I went to watch the Grown Ups last night.. hehe.. as expected I was laughing my guts out.. it was HILARIOUS!! ...very entertaining!!.. but theres no story!..ish!!.. I mean I can't find the climax.. and without it, the graph moves in a straight line.. not like a mountain where the climax is the peak of the graph.. ssiighh.. but well it was funny though.. really funny..=)

And my sister still insist in being a pest..

I was at the ladies..combing my hair..

Sis: Why are you combing your hair??
Juan: Because you wouldn't know who's sitting next to you in the cinema..=)
Sis: Nobody is gonna look at you..
Juan: They might..
Sis: It's dark you nut!!..they CAN'T see you..and well, your colour aint gonna help either..
Juan: Why are you people so determined to make my life miserable??..
Sis: because we love you...
Juan: ......errr...

Do they all have the same annoying attitude..or is it just my sister??

And I think I did the biggest mistake of my life.. hmm..nothing new in this I guess.. but we shall move on to the next shameful topic..

hehe..Ok fine I admit it..I haven't watched Madagascar.. Jacynta probably got a slight attack when she found out... She insisted that I should watch both Madagascar 1 and 2..before I leave this earth.. well, check!..Already added in my list..=)

So if you happen to pass by my profile in FB, you must see the amount of groups of join, I know cheryl fernando likes it!..hehehe.. but well, the latest group on my mind.. "Never make someone your priority, when you are only their option.."

Love the way you lie.. my new addicted song.. Stupid girl..but I know she can't help it.. because thats her weakness.. "the way he lies.."

Tonight should be good..Mr Lukesh's birthday.. finally another party..with Crystal, Shashi, rina, saha..the sis is included.. hmmm..it was those days!...Still no idea what to wear though.. and I totally agree with cheryl.."there's no such thing as too many dresses.." ..but what do you do when you feel you have tooo little of them.. but still no more space in the closet to fit any more??..ssiighh..and who the hell it was easy being a girl??..

Gonna start classes next week.. excited??..LOL.. I forgot how "excited" feels..

Ok, my next hindi movie marathon on the run!!..

ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment