Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Can zebras and lions be best friends?

"Thought you should know..I've tried my best to let go of you..but I dont want too.. just got to say it all..before I go.."

And today I'm the happiest girl on earth!!...weeeeeeeeee!!..hehe..No, not because I won a lottery, or cause I've found the love of my life.. but because..I'm done with everything!!...ASSIGNMENTS!!..relived..very very relieved!!..phheeww... really if I can fly to the sky, I will..unfortunately I still have my finals...so chill woman!!..take it easy, before you reach too high.. nanti jatuh, padam muka!..hehehehe

So I promised you my "falling from stairs" story right?..lol.. Some other day la k..I'm too ecstatic to embarrass myself today..=)

hmmm..So pinky asked me, how am I??...I was like.."what you think?.." she was like, "you seem happy..but still like something is wrong somewhere"..heheehhe..

Really, I'm not sure how or what I feel anymore.. Like the feelings are numb, emotionless.. not heartless, just emotionless.. At times I feel I'm not myself.. I don't feel comfortable talking to almost everyone!!..but I just continue.. the chemistry is gone!!...=(( and lately I've been avoiding crowds too.. like a zebra running through a herd of lions.. and yes, I still fear them, hence I hide beneath the bushes.. camouflaged with the long grass..or can the zebra and lions be best friends?? ..lol..I feel like I'm wearing a worn out mask.. and the weird thing is, I'm planning to buy a brand new one!... hhaaiizz.. I do not know where the road is taking me... and if its a cliff, there aint no way I'm gonna survive this rite? Something is suggesting I should fly...hahahaha..in your dreams!!!

Ohh..crap!!...I knew I should have just told you my.."my falling from the stairs story.." ...Now, I've turned this happy post..into sad, and emo-ish post!! sssiighhh..

Anyway lets just forget whatever I said, and back to holidays!!..Oh yeah!!...I'm nowhere near KAJANG, CHERAS OR KL!!!..thats for sure... thought of going back to Johore.. been awhile since i last visited my grandparents..and I badly need some fresh air to breathe...One week in johore..and the other week??..hmmm.. UCSI surprisingly gave us 2 weeks off!!... all hail UCSI, for once!

oh oh..and one more thing... hmm..nevermind I'll continue next time k??..

Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment