Monday, August 16, 2010

Lord, I'm amazed by you..

Hmm..2.30am.. wasn't in the mood actually...

Well...I'm already here..might as well rant something..

So I love reading Sunday Star paper.. especially the "heart and soul part.."..I dont know why... but after reading it.. I'll be like.."Gosh, I don't wanna be in a relationship.." ... Seriously the most common stories.. is that their husband or wive is having an affair...

And if let say...LET SAY la..I am married.. and suddenly found out my husband is having an affair.."God-forbid*..I mean no matter how much you know and trust that person.. there may come to a point, that that person may get bored of you.. my mom always says this to me.. "I am so fed-up with you...for once..go clean your room!!" ...lol... no my room aint that dirty..and I do clean it!!..just that my mom's standard of cleanliness is overrated.. My to-be psychology sister diagnosed her behavior as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..aka OCD!! ..lol.. chill chill it aint that bad..but it could really drive you up your very last nerve..

So back to my point.. what if he did get fed up of me..?? ssiigghh...yes I admit, I am a very...very difficult person to live it... you may ask my sister.. she'll tell you everything.. not everything.. but the part where I drive her crazy and she wished she never existed in the same planet as I am.. but ssiighhh...

And then you think you know someone.. trust me, I thought I knew that someone too.. but nope, I was so very wrong.. And I do know how is it..when the trust you gave..is contaminated.. Apparently, when the trust is betrayed.. it is gone... thats why I can't understand how it is some are able to get in the same relationship after countless times of breaking up.. or maybe its just me la.. like I said, I'm a very very difficult person to live with..

Ok guess I didn't really paint a beautiful picture of me.. but well, if I am perfect I should be taking the LORD's place... but nope.. I am not even 0.00005% of being anywhere near perfect..


Still..
"Lord, I am amazed by you...
On how much of love you poured..
Despite the foolish little girl in me..
The stranded soul in the middle of the ocean..

You put all your faith in me...
You see something in me,
That clearly, I don't ....
You amaze me..
because you know I'll go through it..

When a single tear falls..
When the soul dies..
When the storm is building..
When the heart breaks..
You amaze me..
Cause You will make it right again..

So these are the moments..where I feel helpless and hopeless.. and still believe that something good is coming out from it.. and then I am able to have a not-so-sleepless night..=)

C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment