Monday, August 9, 2010

Because I am a pure genius!! ;p ;p

Okey, I'm seriously hating this moment.. The study mood is far from being discovered.. sighhh.. and I watched the stupid-est ever tv programme... ever heard of the secret life of an American Teenager in hallmark??...lol... No??.. if you have a lot of things to do, but simply can't find the will to do it..and then got the nerve to feel BORED!...well, you can watch it then..lol

Seriously, goodness gracious!!!!.. It was soooo extremely dumb... that I can't believe whatever I'm hearing or seeing..lol.. hmmm let me give you a preview.. Guy A slept with Girl A..and got her pregnant.. Then Guy A dumps her and start dating Girl B while he sleeps with Girl C!! ..Girl C practically sleeps with anyone who is cute.. Girl B knows this..and still deeply in love with Guy A.. and the story goes on.. lol

Yeap, tell me about it... I can't believe I was watching it either..hehehe.. One thing I'm proud about being an Asian..though I disagree with the genes in the HEIGHT department..and the UN-GENTLEMEN-NESS..at least they don't sleep after a few chats!..hehehe.. But well, time is changing and so are the asians! hhaaiizz

So when am I gonna start studying for PSYCH??..I don't know.. I definitely know how pinky is feeling..lol.. we're on the same boat!..yiikkesss...

Mr Gabriel's birthday is coming up!!.. what should I get him.. hmmm.. He's a guy!!..now thats a hugeeee problem!!.. wallet??..mom got him d!.. shirt??..every year also.. shorts?? pants??.. watch???.. hmmmm... any idea??

Or perhaps I should write him something.. or maybe not.. I'm not in the mood or writing out of the box these days... oh maybe..I'll bake him a cake!!!.... weeeeeee!!..I'm a genius!!..=)))) A cake it is!..

Ok..the family is gossiping..I shall continue being a busybody!

Toodles!...ahhahahha..too much of mickey mouse club house..hehe..and I mean Goodbye and have a pleasant night..

No comments:

Post a Comment