Tuesday, August 17, 2010

True love does exist, or I hope so..

"I'll give you every thing I can
I'll build your dreams with these two hands
We'll hang some memories on the wall
And when just the two of us are there
You won't have to ask if I still care
Cause as the time turns the page
My love won't age at all"

Someone stab me pleassseeee!!! ....sssiighhhh.... Really..Or is it better if I just throw myself of the cliff.. I mean the pain is lesser..and I would feel as if I'm flying.. Besides, I could save you from the sin of committing a murder.. gosh..what am I saying!!!..=(((( ..arrgghh

hmmm...the truth is.. I just watched a movieeeee!!!...blluueeekk.. and have the nerve to blog about it!!.. because VEER-ZAARA...is one heck of a touching movie..and did I mention I'm having my final psychology paper this wed..which is technically tomorrow??...

Thanks to Saha, he borrowed one stack of hindi movies.. that Saturday I watched Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham...and goodness.. I was leaking k!..i mean my eyes was leaking.. lol.. Menangis teresak-esak..10 tisu!! Dammm.. shah rukh khan..is one heck of an awesome actor!!!.. seriously!!..his face expression.. the tears.. and today..VEER-ZAARA!!..It was ok lar.. too lovey-dovey.. but it brought me to tears..

"Its love..there's no reason.." ....~Zaara~

And after watching it...I started to wonder stupidly... why is it very hard for me to find true love..?? ...will I ever..?? or is there something wrong with me??... and that's why my relationships doesnt last??..Aren't I worthy to be with someone as well??...

LOL.... ssiiigghhh..

"This kinda love only exist in movies, poems and stories..not in real life.." ~Mariam Khan~

I disagree though.. I mean yes no relationship is perfect..but true love does exist.. It has too!.. When the right one comes along, you will know.. that love is not about finding the person who you can life with..its about finding the person whom you can't life without.. where you wanna build your house with.. have the precious gift called children..that very soul mate who you wanna grow old with.. where you whisper the words.."for better or worse, till death do us part..I'll love you with every beat of my heart.."

I took this from Sam's FB profile..
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. =)

So maybe love comes when you least expect..that doesn't mean its not there.. I mean, if its meant to be...it will always get together no matter what.. Its not in our hands.. its in His hands.. the mountains may fly, the storm may shine, the ocean may sing.. ridiculous as it seems, but if He wants it, it will happen!!..

If it doesn't, He has a bigger plan!!!..

Meanwhile, whos up for checking some hawties in kajang MCD??!!..;p ;p ...hahhhhaha..jk jk..Jacynta would probably vomit blood..hehe and definitely not in UCSI either!!.. hmmm.. Spain sounds like an awesome idea.. hehe and guess what??.. mom just asked why am I not going to WYD??.. which means.. I most probably, hopefully can GOOOO!! ...weeeeeeeee!! Ok, shall not get too excited..

Still, Lord may your will be done, not mine!

3 comments:

  1. i was a bit disturbed by this post of urs.. i didnt understand y sumone who is God fearing.. who loves God..whome i believe hs dedicated her life to God wud hv doubts in relationships? im just giving my opinion tho.. but juan.. dunt keep reminising about ur past r'ship.. v make mistakes u kno.. but didnt God put things ryt back for u? He did for me as well.. and finding true love isnt easy.. pray to God of the kind of person u want in life.. u may or may nt hv to wait long..and im sure from past experiences u dun wanna rush in either..but i believe God knows the ryt timing to reveal the ryt person to us.. and He's gonna mek u the happiest woman on earth.. so just wait upon Him.. hv a little faith woman.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..thats y i put "wondered stupidly.." ...hehehe..and thank you!!..it was just one of those days.. where you know..I wished I had someone.. but other than that..its a lil bit complicated..but I know he has great plans..thanks lydia!!.. someday when I meet you..I'll tell you my story..its too public here!..hehe..=) hugsss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. yea.. i get those days too.. meks me soo emo.. i'll be sitting at one corner rotting.. not wanting to do anything .. sulking.. den i'll slap myself and tell myself to get a life.. haha!! i hope to hear ur story too juan.. xoxo! ;)

    ReplyDelete