Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm very gorgeous..;p ;p

Now I'm regretting giler-giler nak mampus!!!.. sighhh.. I just saw Lydia's hillsong concert pictures in facebook.. why Lord??!..Why do you always do this to me??!!..ssiighhh..nevermind.. the next one FOR SURE!! ...

Besides the regretting part.. I had a pretty..hmm.. pretty optimistic day..lol.. Suppose to meet up with Jacynta and Crystal in KAJANG MCD!!...

As usual it took ages for the mini bus to arrive..so while waiting something caught my eyes.. Dressed up gorgeously in my black top..lol.. sorry I'm in the mood for perasan-ing.. so please bare with me.. I saw a crow...a black crow.. or I think it was.. It was large, like a baby eagle..with a big sharp beak...and long claws.. I loved the way it soared and flew to the top and it got me thinking..."geee, I want wings too!!..Could save me the time, money and SWEAT!!" ..Don't you just hate it.. when your dressed up..and start sweating like crazy.. then you wipe that sweat with that one miserable tissue in your bag..and start cursing yourself for not bringing more.. sigh..

Ok I'm diverting.. so this black-cunning-looking-crow..was eating a dead rat!!!.. eehhwww..and since the dead rat was in the middle of the road every-time a car passes by..it will fly high..with a flesh stuck on its beak!!..thank God, I didnt have anything for lunch yet..could have thrown up there and there .. lol..Sorry, I am very observant..

And on the other corner of the road.. guess what I saw.. hehe.. A black fat pigeon!!.. It was plump..which short beak and short legs!!.. It was pecking the road for a single grain..and every time a car passes by.. it didn't bother..like "You wanna hit me, go ahead..I just want my food!" ...but of cause when a car passes by toooo close.. all it does..is it takes a quick run!..I'm telling you..it was sooooo cute..and funny.. and I started giggling all by myself looking at it..till girl next to me started taking a step further away from me.. lol..I couldn't help it la k!.. imagine a packed gunny sack..with short legs..running away..with a short beak!..it looked funny to me..

Then it got me thinking again.. in this world.. there are two kinds of people.. the one who knocks you down.. and the one doesnt mind getting knocked.. the one who hurts you intentionally ..and the one who takes it all with an open heart.. The cunning one, who kills you softly.. the kind one, who forgives easily.. The most beautiful part.. is that the choice is in your hand!..=)

Hehehehe.. like I said, I'm very observant..and I dream a lot.. perhaps that's why I try my best to make sense..on something that is totally out of the topic..

Mcd was crowded as usual.. and since I was over-gorgeous today...its not my fault that those school kids there was checking us out.. lol.. No, I'm not making it up.. He started unbuttoning his shirt, so that we can check out his muscle!..and yeappp...he has it!!.. cantik giler..his biceps and triceps! hehehhe...but attitude.. siiigghh.. muka ada, muscle ada, masalah pun banyak!..;p ;p .. So as usual, we were the loudest..and we talked..talked and talked.. like there's no tomorow.. and finally we can to a conclusion we should start sky-ping once cyn gets her laptop!!..weeeeeee!! cant wait!

Shashi sent me back home...and I thank God cause the mini bus would probably bring my back home when I have grey hair and my teeth have fallen..;p ;p ..So I was passing by the salloon.. I was like "should I get a hair cut??" ...then I was like..aahh.. some other time..The Nanny's gonna start!! ... As I turned the other way.. I don't know what made me change my direction... The mind was like..."what are you doin.." ...Another voice replied.."Getting a life.." ...

And so thats how I ended up with a frinch today..and though I specifically told her .."SETENGAH INCI" ...this is like 2 inch i think.. I still look normal don't worry.. and gorgeous of cause!.. extremely gorgeous..or the guys on the bike wouldn't have honked at me..hehehehe.. what matters is, you know your gorgeous.. you know your special.. no matter what they say.. "Your beautiful, no matter what they say!" ..PERIOD! ...

Goodness, I crapped a lot huh today??..Maybe its because I feel gorgons.. you should too!!..=)

P/s..its time!.. its time to face the truth.. siighhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment