Thursday, August 12, 2010

The secret..;p ;p

"One tear in the driving rain...one voice in the sea of pain.. could the maker of the stars.. hear the sound of my breaking heart??"

Let me tell you a secret..;p ;p ... there's 2 ways to know that something is wrong with me.. It's either I blog EXCESSIVELY...or I don't blog at all..for weeks!

Considering the fact that I blogged thrice yesterday..yes, something was very wrong... something I never expected..but well thanks to TENTH AVENUE NORTH!! .....I am me again.. weeeeeee!!..Never felt any better.. This is where the healing begins!!.. Seriously, just go and listen to all their songs.. and you'll know how I feel..=)

So I'll tell you whats on my mind..
  • Mangosteensss!!.. yummy sweetish sour mangosteen!! One thing my whole family have in common..
  • Jacynta is not feeling well...ssiigghh.. movie plan cancelled!..probably will have to visit her morow!..and she's going back to SP this weekend!! =((
  • Last months phone bill came up to 94 bucks!!..and my mom thinks I have a boyfriend and I'm not telling her... lol.. wait till she sees this months bill..she'll probably chase me out of the house..or demand to know who is it that I'm hanging on the phone with..hehe well its not my fault.. the assignments needed a lot of phone calls..=( ..and pleaseee.. I am still very much single and far..lol..very very farrrr from being in a relationship..=)
  • I keep on dreaming about murders..and end up getting up at the middle of the night..afraid to go back to sleep.. siighh.. must stop watching Norah Robert's series..
  • Rina wants to watch to inception this saturday..and HFC Youths wants to go broga hill hiking.. but I dislike hiking!!..hmmm *must make a wise decision* ..
  • The great grandma's death anniversary this sunday.. its time to meet the other side cousins!!..=))
  • Kluang probably on the 21st-27th..can come back just on time for Lukesh's bday party!
  • Lost hope for psychology.. whatever happens..happens..
Ok..thats all I guess..

ttyl!...

"One light, thats all I am..right now I can barely stand.. If you everything you say you are.. won't you come close and hold my heart?"

No comments:

Post a Comment