Saturday, August 28, 2010

Because I feel much better..

Ahem..ahem!!..=D... yes your prayers are answered!!.. I know your deep down your dying to hear from me..lol..or is it me, who's dying to tell you my stories??..hehe.. either way, lets safe up for a funeral that is really really worth it k??..=)

First and foremost..isn't life full of surprises??..lol..Ok no, I didnt take a week break just to figure that out... but seriously, do you realized that everytime the storm hits.. It comes along with a rainbow??!!.. hmm..how shall I put this..

ok, lets say you're caught up with this one huge problem..and you tend to overlook all the other problems.. and you've come up with the conclusion that God doesnt really care about you!!..sigh ..BUT He does!!..He really does!!..because when I was buzy playing CONGKAK with my cousins, making fun of my grandma..I totally forgot about my exam results!!..when suddenly I received a message from Pinky saying.."Babe, the results are out!!..how did you do??" ...My heart sank that instant!..CRAPP!!..Psych, Photography, Journalism, SSE!!! ..I was on the very of crying, dying, suffering, breaking.. I don't know what was it..but it wasnt a good feeling..lol Ok, enough with the DRAMA.. ..But I couldn't wait, can I??.. It will take me another day to get back home..so I had to know that moment itself..how bad I did, or I'd probably drive everybody's life miserable there.. So I asked Pinky to check... and indeed.. I think this is my very first rainbow for the year..Amen!!

Seeee..I told you He CARES.. He cares very much..=) ...but I still don't understand why Mr Alex, my photography lecturer, have to be sooooooo kedekut with his marks!!..Ish.. another 2 more marks and I would have gotten the most beautiful rainbow ever!! ..grrrrr..hmm..maybe everyone with the name Alex is destined to be a pain..lol.. and I meant that in the nicest possible way..;p

So anyway, back to my one week of so-called Holiday in Kluang.. I tell you..another month there..I would have came back looking like a Barney, the dinasour..or King kong, well..the king kong.. Seriously, all I did there was cook and eat!..LOL.. yes you heard me.. I can cook la k..its just that I'm a little down to earth..hehehehe.. but yeap..the food is so amazingly delicious..you just have to go for a next round.. My grandma's cooking is simply unbeatable..=)

Ok lets get to the important part..hehe.. so there's this guy in Kluang church..hehe who caught my attention.. lol..Ok fine..he was soooooo soooo..siighh.. indescribably hawwwtt!! ..LOL.. No joke!!.. A smile that could melt the glacier.. eyes..hmm.. so very mysterious, dangerous looking.. like a pirate...and hair..straight, black, shinny, ..like a raven.. WOW..too much Judith Mcnaught again.. but as you can see!!..I felt like High school all over again.. remember, there's always this one boy in class..who makes your head spin~~..you wanna be everywhere he is.. If he's not there..something aint right!!.. when he's not looking, you glance at him..and forget the world.. LOL.. remember this feeling??..I had it.. siigghh.. those days la.. but I felt it again this week!!..though I only saw "him" for that 3 days..I loved the way my heart beats..lol.. if I ever saw him again..I'd surely remember him.. and I even found out his name!..hehehe..

Anyway today was probably the longest train ride ever.. Though I was on my mobile most of the time.. seriously I couldn't wait to get off the train..Seems like forever since I last left Kajang.. couldnt wait to put my feet on the ground.. but then when I reached my destination..I swear I wanted to run back inside the train... hmmm..weird eh?? ..Ok fine, I'm weird..ssiiighh..

Ok before you get bored and switch windows.. I can't help but question..

Is is fated??..or is it in your hands??
Is there such thing as "meant to be.." ..or do you make it happen??..
Do you wait for the apple to fall..or do you go ahead and climb the tree??
Aaahh..the mysterious journey of life~~

Which one is right..??
the head..or the heart??
the head says, "Dont fall!!" ..the heart says.."Fly.."
the head takes account of logic and sanity..the heart washes away every logic and senses..
the head knows many language..the heart only knows one language~language of love..
The head says he's not right.. then why does the heart beats his name??
Does the head messes with the heart..or does the heart messes with the head??
Aaahh..the mysterious journey of love~~

Some questions..will be remained as questions..
Perhaps the only possible answer that I could find..is Prayer..=)

But I found out something else too..during this one week of break..

That no mere human could possibly be with someone, when their heart belongs to another..

so how??..Do you think I've grown much wiser than before?? or even weirder??..lol..I feel much better though.. very much better..=)

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment