Monday, August 30, 2010

Sometimes you simply got to believe..

That's weird... I lost my blogging mood again..=((

Though I have a lot to blog about..Especially about my catechism students.. Gosh.. They can be real pest sometimes!!.. But still, I learned a lot from them..

I was teaching about using their talents..that they shouldn't use their talents for wrong thing.. and about how some uses their music talent to worship satan and stuff.. and then Ann, the 11 year old who I wished I was just like her at that age cause she was never afraid of asking, questioned me.. "Teacher, why doesn't God do anything to stop it??.. He is God..He can punish them, rite.."
Samuel.. the little sarawakian boy, who never stopped talking replied her..."Because He is God!..He doesn't punish!!"...

I was kinda amazed.. When I was 11, I literally had diamonds in my mouth.. I wouldn't breathe a word, unless I was asked too!..yeahh..I was very shy..still am..=).. These kids are beyond words!!..

Anyway there's no wrong in that answer.. He doesn't punish..just teaches us lesson.. But I did tell them the only answer I had in mind.. "Perhaps its because, He wants to give them another chance to repent..to come back.."

Ian, the smartest boy in class asked.."But teacher, why do they act like this in the first place?? Why don't they love God??"

I told them..."Probably, there was that one incident in their life that happen and made them hate God so much.."

Then Ann asked again.."Why does God allow suffering then.."

When I heard that, I decided..Next time I'm gonna teach pre-schools!! ..hehe.. Anyway, do you know why does God allow suffering..??

The one obvious answer..is because to make us strong.. and the other.. because He wants to be close to us..

But then again..how are we to know these are the answers??..How are to know, that everything happens for a reason?? Atheist, doesn't believe in God, because suffering still exist..

The thing is, can anyone say why is the sunflower yellow, and not purple..?? Why is the earth round and not square??...how is it a foetus knows how to eat and sleep in the mothers womb?? ... why do we cry only when something is happening??...how do we know this particular person is "the one"..??

I dont know the answers to these question, I doubt you do too...
My point is.. sometimes.. we got to learn to simply believe.. and stop questioning.. Not believing blindly, cause we do not know the answer.. but believing because of FAITH!!.. because the most beautiful thing about life..is that there is no explanation for the most meaningful things and events here..its a mystery..where you can't see, hear or explain it.. but instead feel it deep within.. For He says.. Happy the man who does not see and yet believe..=)

And sometimes.. when you're tired of question..and waiting for answers..its wise to lift up and believe that He will take care of it..=)


From the surface of my skin..
To the depths of my soul within..
I give you all of me
All the secrets of my heart
Every word and every thought
I give you all of me

Oh my heart's in need of holding
And my soul's in need of truth
Come be near me
Come surrond me, yeah

I lift my hands in sweet surrender
I'm falling humbly on my knees
I fix my gaze upon your splendor
How I love your majesty
You captivate me

Come into my darkest place
Step inside, invade this space
I give you all of me
All the secrets of my heart
Every word and every thought
I give you all of me

Oh my heart's in need of holding
And my soul's in need of truth
Come be near me
Come surrond me, yeah

I lift my hands in sweet surrender
I'm falling humbly on my knees
I fix my gaze upon your splendor
How I love your majesty
You captivate me



Another awesome song by tenth avenue north!...

And seriously, if you wanna know the existence of God, just look in the eyes of a new born baby..=)

Have a nice day people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment