Thursday, August 5, 2010

There's this guy

"I put my faith in you.....what a stupid thing to do.."

Wait wait..let me guess whats on your mind...hehe.. You missed me sooo much rite??....Don't deny!!..I can see right through your eyes..awwwwwhhh..hehehehe..;p ;p ...Forgive me, the girl is just so daymned happy..the first paper is done!!...its time to PAR-TAY!!!..wooo hoooo~~!! ...whos up with me??...=)

Anyway, I've realized something today.... before waiting for sheena to do our revision together.. which I should say she's one heck of a girl!..lol..No joke!!..=)

So back to my stories.. and this is a true story, no fiction added, or maybe there are some exaggeration here and there..well you know me and my dramas..;p

So there's this guy...hehehee...there is always one huh??.. He comes up to you..and says he fell head over heels for you.. How??..lol.. Just by looking at you.. and you'll be like.."Wow, I thought this only existed in movies..but well move on.." ...and he wants to know you more..probably make you his..whispers beautiful, breathtaking words while he stares in your eyes...and you go like "Gosh! is this all really happening??..Someone is actually telling me lies about my smile, my hair..and and..God!..it was good to hear!! like honey to your ears..." but the thing is... "My dear, I have no idea who you are except for your first name..so tell me how...How am I to trust you..??" haiizzz... Forgive me but I'm not a difficult woman to please...Maybe if you stop impressing me with your beautiful words.. I mean, there aint no reason for flirts and flattery...but plain sincerity and honesty...and you'll impress me!!..ohhh..trust me, you will!..=)

Past experienced have thought me.... and I'm far falling for those words again.. the heart is is rock-solid now... but like I said, its not that heart to melt a broken heart..=) ...

And there's this other guy... who leaves you head over heels... and make you go like "WOW!!" ...and you secretly wish he was yours..and that he will be the one to whisper you those beautiful words... do all it takes to make you his...LOL...but well, if only life aint that easy..Still You do all it takes to gain his attention.. Read his messages over and over again.. refrain from deleting his messages.. stalk his Facebook.. Check his "wall to wall" messages...incase he found someone new.. and get hyped up when a girl writes on his wall.. have butterflies in stomach, the moment you meet him or see his name in your inbox, or simply by hearing his voice... Feel extremely down, when he aint there..like a part of you missing... but the thing is... he likes you as a friend..Period.

LOL...oh yes... I've gone through all that..Hence I remember every single detail.. and then you begin to wonder, "Is something wrong with me..??" ...hehehehe..I've got news for you hun.. If he doesn't see you the way you are...or take note of the little things you do... or maybe he knows, just that he enjoys that "wanted-ness" feeling..and he lets it go on..instead of stopping it...like he lets you fall for him, but no willing to catch you at the same time.. and there you go, literally FALLING and HURTING yourself!!..OUCH!!...but Its alrite!!!...It alrite..because he can't possibly be the guy for you... and..its his LOSS!!..BIG TIME LOSS!!...There's definitely someone else out there for you.. all you need to do is Get up, Stand up and Walk!!...move on.. let God lead the path you walk..=)

OOppss..I think I've crap a bit too much today.. well, who knows maybe...just maybe you experienced the same thing...and need some words of encouragement... well, God has a plan, and He will never let anything to harm you..=) Learn to have Faith!!!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment