Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Co-ordination problem

And now I feel like blogging again.. hmm.. weird..

Well anyway today I discovered that I have co-ordination problem!.. ssiighhhh..
So we were practicing for the mooncake festival.. Its a dance for the song ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!! ...weeeeeeeeeeee!! ..

Oh yes, I'm all for it baby!!.. heheheh.. but then siiighhh.. the thing is.. NORMAL people will find it very easy to move your right leg with your left hand.. thats how you walk and run rite.. but I...siighh..ok this is soooo embarrassing.. but please keep it to yourself.. Seriously, I dont know how or WHY.. I simply cant get that steps rite!... sssiighhh... Picture this..left leg and left hand!.. I look like a freaking ROBOT!!! ...grrrrr!! ...and they were all laughing their hearts out!.. hmmmm ..well at least it made them happy..

And then.. time to shake butt.. I shake my shoulders.. Time to shake my shoulders ..I shake my butt!!...ssiighhh.. tension giler!!.. I'm so not made for dancing.. but secretly I do enjoy dancing.. *shhhh* keep it to yourself k??..hehehehe.. with the right group and the right song.. I could dance all night long!!.. you just havent seen that side of me la..hehehe

Well anyway, so I told you something really sacred today.. pleassee keep it to yourself ..I'm sure to keep yours too.. if you tel me of cause..

Lol.. c ya then!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment