Thursday, September 30, 2010

Its just life..how hard can it be??

"Don't wanna live this life.. dont wanna say goodbye.. with you I wanna spent the rest of my life.."

ajfhsdkjfhdjfhafjhadjfa..
haizzz.. nope.. that's not a greeting.. its a way of saying..my emo mood is suddenly on!! It's not suppose too! sighhh ..why why..oh WHY??! ..Yes, why me?!.....grrrr ..and incase you're wondering what in the world is "emo mood" ..

  • Its when you look at the empty spaces between your fingers.. and wonder "argh, will they ever be filled??"
  • Its when you watch those dumb romance movie and cry your eye balls out..
  • Its when you read your favorite love novel like a million times.. and re-read again.. the part where he says, "I love you..always have..always will.."
  • Its when you listen to sappy love songs with the lyrics.."Don't know what to say.. never meant to feel this way.. Don't wanna be alone tonight.."
  • Its when you look at all those cute couple pictures in tumblr.. and despise it ..by saying.. "it doesn't exist.. that kinda love doesnt exist" ..
  • Its when you try to sleep at night.. buy your heart is not allowing you too..
Oh great.. now I sound like 15 year old who just had a terrible break up.. lol.. nope, I didnt.. its just sometimes hmmm.. sometimes you have to feel all this nonsense.. and face it.. to prove to yourself, that your completely human.. and thats how your suppose to feel..=)

HEHEHE..lets cut the crap..shall we?? .. I mean, think positive Juan!!.. its just life, how hard can it be, no?..=)

So, how was your day?.. mine was dramatic!!.. D-R-A-M-A-T-I-C!! ..hehehe.. actually I'm the last person on earth to be connected with what-so-ever dramas.... or maybe I was just so over-excited that for once I am able to dress normally like a 20 year old college student instead of a 30 year old working adult.. hence, I created one..lol..

It was that one of that rare day in Public Speaking class..where I didn't have to present. I was done!!.. for now la.. another 2 more to go..sighhh.. so anyway, it was soooo awesome to be the ones who are not presenting, whereby your heart doesn't feel like coming out every single second..and your palm not sweating like crazy..and your lips not mumbling your speech every time Mr Ken, aint looking..hehehe..and so as I sit back and watch them present.. I questioned every group.. I don't know how..or why.. I just felt like it..lol.. cause normally, I'm the suffer in silence kinda the type.. the invisible..where you wouldn't even know I exist in class.. =) .. so maybe some of you will disagree.. but seriously if you ask me to describe my self in one word.. its SHY!!.. ssiighhh..

So much for a mass com student la k!..=( ...

And by the way.. the took away THE NANNY!! ...grrrrr!! how could they?? ..its the one show where I don't mind watching it over and over again.. eventhough I think I've repeated it like about 10 times.. sighhh.. no joke la k!!. I love the nanny.. and niles.. and CC.. And now you see.. its like I'm not entitled to have the things I love and treasure the most!!..

lol.. you hear me, Lord??.. ;p ;p ... I'm not hinting at you or something.. but yeah. you get my point rite..??

hehe.. ok ok.. i shall leave now.. before I continue crapping and bore you with the lame-ness of my life..

ttyl!!

Nighty nite!..


No comments:

Post a Comment