Monday, September 20, 2010

It runs in the blood..;p ;p

So take this heart of mine.. there's no doubt.. I'm in better hands now!..

OMG.. you simply gotta go listen to this song k!!.. Someone posted it on tumblr!..and it was amazing!!.. awesome lyrics!..magically melody!!.. you'll love it..=).. hmmm..that also if we have the same chemistry of cause!..lol...but if you dont, I'm not gonna say that you have a bad taste..;p ;p.. but well, forgive me for wasting your time then..=(.. but you have to like it!!..you will!..trsut me!..and ooopss.. sorry I forgot to mention the name..its I'M IN BETTER HANDS BY NATALIE GRANT! =))

Anyway I'm just super excited!.. cause I manage to find everything I want for my assignment!.. now all I have to do is to put in one slide!..hmmmm.. tough one there.. and speak for 5 minutes!.. aagghhrr.. Oh come on Juan!!.. think positive!!.. You fell down from the stairs of the library in front of UCSI students!!..but you can't speak in front of your course mates for 5 minutes!??? ...ssiighhh.. I know.. I'm sooo doomed rite??!..

First presentation was alright.. why am I getting so worked up for my second??!!.. grrrr.. Anyway, lets release stress a bit..hehe

Did I mention to you that my cousin Bernadette is the most annoying thing ever, yet she melts me like an ice-cream in the sun??!!..hehehehe..

Here's some conversations..

Me: Fuuyyoohh...someone going to CBN next year..
Bernadette: ...CBN??..whats that??
Me: Convent Bukit Nenas.. Your school next year..
Bernadette: ..ohhh.. do they have playgrounds there???
Me..LOL!!

Since bernadette complaint her stomach was aching, I rubbed the "minyak kapak" oil for her..hehe..

Bernadette: Please don't put this oil tooo much!
Me: But why?? ..it will help reduce the pain..
Bernadette: Because then it will be tooo spicy!!
Me: Spicy?? ..You mean like the sambal amachi makes??
Bernadette: ...NOOOO!!..I don't know how.. but it will be spicy!!
Me: ...Burning, you mean??
Bernadette: Burning?? ..there will be fire??!!
Me..: LOL!!!

This is between my mom and bernadette.. they were watching tom and jerry.. dont you all just love that cartoon??!..lol.. well I do!..hehe

Mom: Bernadette, please put your leg down!
Bernadette: ....but why??!!
Mom: Because the sofa is a place to sit.. not to rest your leg..
Bernadette: But what if I sit with my leg up??..
Mom: The sofa will get dirty then, cause is also dirty!
I menyampuk here..hehe
Me: It's ok, bernadette doesn't mind washing it for you..
Bernadette: But how??!! it can't fit in the washing machine!
Me: Who said we're gonna use the machine??...;p ;p
Bernadette merajuk!!....hehehe

..I just find her sooooo absolutely adorable!!.. well, it surely runs in the blood!..Ahem ahem!!..;p ;p ....and deep down you agree don't you??..XD

Raya post still hanging!... =( soon la k..soon!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment