Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finish the sentence!

I'm suppose to blog about tonight.. but I'll save it for tomorrow k!.. I have something else.. that is kinda interesting..


Finish the sentence

My ex...: is such a pain in the you-know-where!..;p ;p

Maybe I should...: run far far away..and never come back?..hmmm

I love...: the rain!!!..... and music and blogging and...well almost everything that is not crawling, stinking, or slippery.. I am very prone to accidents..sighh

People would say that i'm...: short and blur....*they come together in a package*..

I don't understand...: why is it that they find it so damm hard to pronounce my name!!

When i wake up in the morning...: its not because I want to... but I just had to!..=(

I often have...: weak knees when you look me in the eye..

Life is full of...: mystery..and its up to you on how far you wanna go through it to unfold them..=)

My past is...: is a lesson, not a mistake..=)

I get annoyed when...: when you start judging and condemning others.. No one has that right, but God..=)

Parties are...: always fun when you're surrounded with the right people!!..

I wish...: I was a kid again.. because scratched knees heals faster..than a broken heart..

Dogs...: are not really your best friend when they start chasing you.. and well, I'm one of their favorite victims!!..sighhh..

Cats...: are cunning!!.. seriously, it went up to the back of my kitchen window..with its tail hanging down and i thought it was a freaking snake!!..and my dad rushed all they way from tesco for my rescue!!..ssiighhh..

Tomorrow...: should be fun!..

I have low tolerance...: when you start shouting at me..=(

If I had a million dollars...: I'm gonna have a hard time figuring what to do with it!..

I'm totally terrified...: when I chase the murderer in my dream..and end up getting murdered!..

hehehe cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment