Thursday, September 2, 2010

First day

"Oh my heart needs upholding.. oh my soul's in need of truth.. Come be near me, come surround me, Lord.."

I didn't know why was I so excited about first day of class yesterday.. And this morning, when I as about to leave.. I was hesitating.. I didn't wanna go!!.. sigh.. I dont know why does this always happen to me..

But of cause..I'm not use to following my heart.. I'm use to doing what is right..and following the head.. Probably thats why I'm miserable all the time..lol..

So anyway did I tell you Mr Ken Chong, my first sem mass com lecturer, where I said I really like the way he teaches..?? Well, he's back again this sem!!.. weeeeeee!!.. see, I know there's a reason to be excited for.. lol..

Now the bad news is.. ish, always got bad news!..grrr.. anyway, we have have our first assignment and its due next Tuesday!!..Its not that only..its FORMAL WEAR, PRESENTATION!! ...can you believe my life??..sighhh..

And when I saw the name of the"country" my group was assigned!.. I laughed like crazy!!.. heheheeheh.. You'll never guess la k.. I'm just fated!..ssiighh...

Anyway, I had a hard time k!.. Choosing subjects for semester is waaayyy harder than choosing a life partner..lol... seriously..And since most of my friends are only taking 2 subjects.. well i might as well stop being different and start following the crowd rite??.. That means I don't have classes till 8 pm and I only have 2 days of class...ssiighhh..its gonna be very hard..though..hmmm

Ok fine, I might as well just tell you.. The truth is.. I'm not a girl!.. I'm a boy actually..

LOL!!!...did you fall or that??..hehehehe.. ok lame i know..

..it just came up randomly.. I remember this part from "grown ups!" ..hehehe.. I assure you I'm very much feminine.. ssiighh.. You still don't get me??

Well, this is top secret k!.. I'm not suppose to share this with you.. but well, Paulo Coelho said, "You have to take risk..We will only understand the miracle of life..when we allow the unexpected to happen.."

That's why I'm doing I guess.. You know breaking all the rules..and follow your heart??
Gosh, I'm one sick, emo child aint I??..still don't believe me??..Check this out..click here

After viewing forget whatever you read/saw/heard ...its suppose to be TOP SECRET!! ..so much la.. hehehe..

Ok, I shall leave now!..

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment