Monday, September 13, 2010

It died off..

I dreamnt last night.. that I erm..started blogging again... It wasn't this post though.. It was something else.. been dreaming a lot these days.. which is not really good...lol according to psychologist or what I've learned.. the best sleeps are the "deep" sleeps.. where you don't dream..=)

Well, nevertheless I lasted 10 days without blogging.. LOL.. my previous post was not my own.. just something I came across in tumblr.. anyway, its not that I didn't wanna blog.. hmm.. its just that something inside me died.. went blank.. it shut off.. and I had no power to rejuvenate it back.. to bring it back to life..

I hope that excuse is enough..=)

So how have you been??.. Pretty good I guess.. through what I've read..

Anyway, I have nothing else to write!

Have a nice day...=)

And I apologize to those who faithfully visited my blog.. hoping for post.. I saw my "visit stats"..but I really hope I can give you a reason why.. but like I said.. it died off..

And thank you kawan-kawan setia dan sejati.. =)

Have a nice day!..

No comments:

Post a Comment