Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Looking forward for 3rd sem

"You are the ache I feel in every song..."

Heeeyy!!..hehhehehe...

Got so caught up with something else..that I actually abandon this piece of my life here.. ssiighh...

Well anyway, I went to UNI today.. No classes, just had to pay the fees.. Nothing changed. KTM was unusually on time. Nothing new here. Since its NOT on time all the time..

UCSI is still under construction. Don't let me start, I can never stop cursing.. Students increased though. Finance and records department was crowded.. I was on the que for 30 mins!!!.. Hawwtties increased too!.. ;p

And I have 1 good news and 1 bad news.. Lets talk about the good news first k?..don't ask me why.. it makes more sense when I tell you what it is..

The good news is... I have only 3 days classes!!..
The bad news is... I finish at 8pm on all three days..

Which if you ask me again, about my bad news.. I think I prefer it that way.. I know I'll be dead tired.. Just that, if I didn't take that particular subject that ends at 8pm..I'll have 5 days of rest..

Which means more onlining, facebooking, blogging.. more of wasting time.. more love. more hurt. more tears. more him..

Lol.. I mean ssiighhh... Now if only I can say what I really want to say..I would.. but I can't.

Not here at least.

Surprisingly, I'm actually looking forward to this sem.. No idea why..

Hmm..

Lord,
I don't know what games you are playing with me.. but the last time I felt excited, I ended up in the ocean all alone. So please...No more surprises ok??.. I mean I like surprises. Just don't make it that big..that I have to pick myself up again, bandage my own wound, learn how to walk properly .. and live life normally. But, if you think I'm strong enough to go through it again... if your test doesn't end here.. then by all means. Because I know I wont be alone.. Because I know there's a reason.. Because I know that you wouldn't let me go through anything I can't..

May thy will be done!
Amen!!

Come everyone... say it with me.."Tomorrow is gonna be a good day!..Because I serve a great God !!"

Lol..Good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment