Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What kinda love is this??

"If you everything you say you are.. Won't you come close and hold my heart.."

Hello there.. Nope, I'm not in my blogging mood today.. or yet. But I simply pity this blog of mine.. I mean I have 124 post in my tumblr..which is about 3/4 month old.. and "written dreams" is just dying off.. I can't possibly leave this part of my life behind..can i?? It has been a true and loyal friend.. The one who doesnt mind listening to my nonsense though I don't make sense half of the time and it understands me.. and accepts me for my flaws and failures.. and YES!..I am talking about my blog..=)

And he, yes my blog happen to be a MALE.. doesn't find it weird, that I like him, more than any other human being alive.. lol.

Ok, I'm not thinking straight lately.. but you get my point right. that this in my life.. its like sealed in my blood.. If I don't rant out or crap.. then its .. not me.

Sigh.. Something is like so wrong somewhere rite??.. I know.. what to do.. its life.. Your plans are not God's plan.. like it or not.. you have to live it... so might as well learn to love it..=)

I wrote this in tumblr.. will share it here..

So I realize something today..

While I was questioning God, "Lord, have you forgotten about my existence??" ... I wondered, I kinda followed everything you said.. Almost, I suppose.. and yet, the storm keeps on hitting in like nobody's business.. Why??!!

And it hit me.. What in the world got me thinking that God actually OWED me something??.. That He has something to give in return.. where in fact, He has given everything He has, His very life..And its I that owe HIM!.. the air I breathe to the depths of the ocean are all his.. The beat of my heart to the single grain of sand.. are all His... If He can move the mountains.. He can surely heal a broken heart..

And did He ask anything in return??... Yes He did..that is to accept his undying love.. Argh.. What kinda love is this?.. so inhuman, so divine, so pure..

Lord, who am I to deserve you??.. Forgive me, for the foolishness of doubting you!

Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment