Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Completing the race

"Well its hard enough to hear.. harder still to move beyond this fear.. "

Nope, you don't wanna mess with me right now!.. sigghh.. well actually you can. I don't mind using some humour now.. =( .. Just that, all of a sudden my YOUTUBE downloader aint working.. and my darling sister deleted every single software in the laptop.. and when I try to download a new one, its taking me ages..sighhh great!! just great!! ...it cant get any better.. can it?? ..Obviously it can.. because I have no idea what to wear tomorrow.. grrr..

Hehe.. wanna take a guess which one is the biggest problem?!? ..;p ;p ..

No, I'm not prepared for tomorrow.. so that means I should take a break and rant!..Are you with me??..hehehe

Well anyway.. I met a few friends today.. Old and new. Sad and happy. Mixed. Some doesn't seem to have any problems.. Some seem to have A LOT of problems.. Some put on a smile..to cover the scars.. and well it didn't work, cause I noticed it!..=)

The thing about life is that.. no motter how smooth it is going.. there will be a hump somewhere in the middle, or at the end.. or at the beginning.. Can you avoid the humps??.. well, you could if you don't mind paying extra for new tyres..=) or you could simply cross the hump.. and move on with life.. because you may never know what lies behind that hump.. small or big.. its another turn in your life.. hehe.. I know you must be wondering.. "gee what is this girl talking about??" ..

Hmm.. have you ever ran a race?? .. Well I have.. Yes, long distance and short distance. lol.... The whole family, kinda use to be athletes.. so yes, its the blood..=) .. Anyway do you know whats the real joy of running a race?.. its not a bout the gold, silver or bronze medal.. its about COMPLETING THE RACE..No matter how far the distance is, how hard the stones are on the ground or how heavy the rain is pouring.. the point is.. You have reached the finish line!! ... Gold or not.. You still did it! ..

And its not easy.. it was never easy.. because if it was easy.. then it wouldn't be worth it.. if the mountain wasn't that high.. you wouldn't have thought it was necessary to climb it.. if the sea wasn't that deep.. there wouldn't be any beautiful fishes or corals for you to appreciate.. =)

But there's this one thing that was bothering me today.. what do you do.. when one of your friend decides to take the wrong turn??.. sighhh.. You're too buzy with your own race.. and you're friend decides to stop and dig a hole!!..aarrgghhh... am I still powerless to change the direction?? .. Or should I do something about it?.. if yes, what is it??.. talk??.. and if I say the wrong thing??... arghhh

Lord, in case your hearing me, please do something!.. Amen!

And and.. help me with this one video..pleeasee!..

No comments:

Post a Comment