Wednesday, September 22, 2010

There's a reason why it didn't work out..

"That was quite a show..very entertaining.. but its over now.. Go on and take a bow.."

Today wasn't that bad.. I mean it depends on how you're looking at it.. The part I slept at 3am completing my video...and I got up at 5.30am to catch the 6.12am train.. and of cause, KTM being KTM... got delayed somewhere in the middle for 30 mins.. which caused me and evonne to take a cab to UNI for our presentation practice at 8am.. our class was at 9.30 .. And in my formal cloths, which I loved it sooo much, that I refuse to take it out when the day ended..;p ;p ..lol.. I mean its not everyday I get to wear a skirt and a blouse and heels.. and my mom said I looked 10 times my age..weeeee!!..lol which is a good thing, cause I can't stand it when I hear them say..."You,re 20??..I thought your taking PMR this year.." ..ssiighhh.. I know, damm sad huh?...

And wait, I'm not done yet..lol.. 9.30am we entered the class.. eagerly I took down my place, with my notes.. determined to turn the world upside down, with my so-called speech..hehehe.. wait I forgot to mention something important.. recently, I've been crushing on someone..hehe and don't worry, he doesn't know my blog.. so its safe..=) ....but yeah.. I was soooo mesmerized when he presented..couldn't get my eyes off him and almost drooling, I was bugging pinky, sam and yamunah's life every single minute by saying.."Omg, he's soooo cute!!", ..*sorry guys* ...Can't help it..;p

And when it was our turn.... I started off.. was quite please with my self that I didnt start crapping or cracking lame jokes.. hehe.. and just when we're about to reach conclusion.. Mr Ken asked us to stop because he can't hear us..due to the drilling sound on third floor... and nope he didn't ask us to continue.. but we're suppose to RE-DO ..i repeat RE-DO the whole presentation this Thursday!!.. sssiighhh... so you tell me, how should I feel??..lol

But I can't forget one thing.. that crush of mine was smiling AT me, while I started my presentation k!..hehehe.. well I thought I was dreaming, but I confirmed it the second time!!.. ;p ;p ....and yes they were like 1000s of butterflies all over!!..hehehehehehehe...

And so to conclude my dramatic day... I think that no matter how your day went on.. You shouldn't bother about what you've missed, what you've let go.. or what hasn't turn out the way you wanted it to... and instead count the blessings you've received and thank God for what you have.. because there's a reason why it didn't work out..=)... and who knows, I might be able to see him smiling at me again.. this Thursday..;p ;p

Before I leave,
A quote from tumblr,

We have not been promised to live a perfect life here. But we are promised that we will never be alone while living this imperfect life

No comments:

Post a Comment