Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's still not too late..

Good evening everyone!!

hehehe.. weeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. *jumps around till she touches the sky* ...*fly down back to earth with a parachute* ...*parachute got stuck on the tree* ..*climbs down the tree* ...*brushes leave and dirt of her shirt* ...*grins like an idiot* ..weeeeeee!!

LOL.. I'm just super duper excited!.. hmmm... I don't know why.. I mean its not the first time I completed my assignment before 12.. there's something else.. Something unexplainable.. and please just forget about my crush la k.. especially to pinky whose asking me to go talk to him and introduce myself..which is practically like a death sentence..lol knowing the fact that my social skills are a BIG NO-NO ...and I could just faint and he could could hear my heart beat cause I'm sure its gonna be that laud...hehe..and to sam who posted it on my FB wall, and further informing it to the whole world about my silly little crush...hehe..and I'm forgetting someone else.. hmm.. oh yeah.. thanks to me, for blogging about it in the first place.. cause if "he" happens to read this.. I swear I'll migrate.. or plastic surgery.. or whatever la k!..ssiighhh..

Well, lets leave that aside..

Moving on, have you heard of MIS TRES HERMANAS?? ....lol.. yes I'm a spanish soup opeara addict.. probably watched everything on NTV7 and TV3 ... it was those days la.. Right after school, straight glued to the TV.. =) ..you too rite??.hehe..So far MIS TRES HERMANAS is the best.. I watched all 200 episodes twice!..hehe.. I can't help it.. I mean I know they're acting.. but somehow I could feel it.. Yes feel whatever is it you're suppose to feel when you're in love.. ssiighhh.. and when I heard the song "A PULOR DULOR" ..waaaaahhhh ... almost tearing k!!.. I memorized every single word of that song, in spanish.. and english too.. yes, the SPANISH version is like a 1000xs better! =)

Ok ok...I don't wanna bore you anymore.. I found this in tumblr..*again* ..hehe.. tumblr is just awesome la k!.. you should open one too.. So these are so-called the 11 painful things:

  1. Bringing back the feeling you've learned to forget..
  2. Reminiscing the good times..
  3. Trying to hide what you really feel..
  4. Loving someone who loves another..
  5. Having a commitment with someone whom you know it wouldn't last..
  6. Shielding your heart to love somebody..
  7. Loving someone too much..
  8. Right love at the wrong time..
  9. Taking risk to fall in love again..
  10. Accepting that it was never meant to be..
  11. "What ifs" ..
Nope, I don't deny that these stuffs aint painful.. but I also found something else in tumblr..

"It hurts me, when you say you're forever alone"~God...

Woahhhhh... those words soothed me like no other!!..

  • Blessed aren't we, to be able to know that no matter what problems we have.. we have someone who is willing to take care of it all..
  • To know that someone wants to wipe our tears away..and will do anything to see that smile on our face..
  • To know that He wants to replace the broken hearts.. with His very own..
  • To know that He sees every struggle we are going through and that He is in the midst of shielding us from that very pain..
  • To know that even if the world leaves us all alone.. He is always waiting for us..
  • To know that at this very minute, He is watching over you.. like a mother hen protecting her chicks..
  • To know that He is lost without us.. without hearing our voice.. without giving Him a place in your very own place..
  • To know that even if we ignore Him, and throw Him far far away.. He stil loves us, more than you can ever imagine..
Very blessed I should say.. and yet, we take Him for granted..
sighhhh..

But well, it stil aint that late!..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment