Wednesday, September 15, 2010

God's way are beyond words

"Nothing is impossible for You.. You whole my world in Your hands.."

Today is hmmmm.. I got no words.. not dramas.. maybe a mystery.. or adventure perhaps? ... Well, Im just gona kill time.. so hear me alrite..=)

Firstly, thanks to Maureen Alma and Mary Pat who dumped Christina and me.. and hence cancelling our plans to catch a movie and hang out... But of cause.. even that couldn't stop us from conquering the world...

Lol.. sorry wanted it to be more adventurous..well in other words, we went on with our initial plan.. And my official date for the day..CHRISTINA ABIGAIL!!..hehehe..

We took KTM together..had lunch together.. and talked.. talked and talked.. watched movie of cause..... The only movie available and suited our timing was GOING THE DISTANCE.. It couldn't be any more perfect..a romance movie..and we're there with our pop corn.. seated among dozens of couple..who were holding hands, hugging, lying down on ones shoulder.. kissing.. yes, French kissing.. It was a good view.. but goodness, get a room people!!.. seriously, this is Malaysia..you guys could get arrested in ISA ...hehehe.. drama a bit..;p

And we went cloths and hair band hunting.. We cancelled the guys-hunting part today... to treasure every moment together... lol.. actually we didnt meet any thats worth looking la..

Hehe..I came back then.. spent the evening playing the piano.. then wondered why did I stop.. hmmm.. mystery...

Then at night, while I was reminiscing about how interesting my life is on facebook and tumblr.. A chat box appeared in Facebook.. Eunicia Debnath.. My new found friend.. from UCSI of cause!.. I'll describe her in one sentence... She's a gift..=) In that one hour of casual chat.. I felt.. erm.. somewhat renewed.. I felt relieved.. I felt hope..

And its a mystery.. God's ways are very mysterious.. You'll never know whats gonna happen next..and thats the most exciting part.. whether its a storm or a sunshine.. just buckle up and keep the faith!!

Hence, when a stranger or a long lost friend comes and talk to you.. Don't hesitate.. It might God who's speaking to you.. through them..

You hold my every moment..
You calm my raging soul..
You walk with me through fire..
and heal all my disease..

Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment