Wednesday, February 10, 2010

angry!!

"There are days..every now and again.. I pretend I'm okay.. but that's not what gets me.."

Have you ever felt an increase in your heart beat..blood pressure..and levels of adrenaline?? A rush of unwanted emotions..which grips your soul so strongly.. making you frown..with a lump in your throat.. messing your nerves like a bunch of tangled wires.. like a fully bloated balloon.. that is about to burst any moment??..

well..in simple words..its called ANGER!!...

yes I am ANGRY!!... very very very EXTREMELY..NEVER FELT SO MUCH ANGER in my whole life!! ... and hurt.. yes hurt.. and feeling soo..extremely foolish!!

thank God SUDHA's blog manage to calm me down.. or else.. be ready to see the headlines tomorrow... "GIRL GONE MAD, BALD HER HEAD AND KNOCKED DOWN THE WHOLE HOUSE BY DRIVING THROUGH IT!!"...

well the two things I do..when I'm STRESSED UP!!..drive as fast as I could, like my dad owned the road..and get a HAIR CUT!! ..

sigh..please dont ask me anything.. for there are things that are better kept secret.. words that are better left unspoken..

Beneath all the ramblings in her blog..in her life.. lies a girl.. a normal, ordinary girl.. with a pair of eyes..that lacks sleep.. a nose somewhere in the middle.. and yes lips..that draws a smile perfectly.. though her world shows otherwise.. and guess what??..she comes with a heart too.. =( but many fail to see it!!..a heart with feelings.. a heart that weakens every time it is taken for granted.. a heart that can't seem to understand.."how long can one be tested??".. a heart that comes in an irregular shape.. for it took time to put the pieces together.. and some of the pieces got lost along the way..

sigh..

She's not angry with anyone.. just herself!!..

Help me Lord..

I am only a pencil in Your hands..
Sharpened or blunt.. its up to you..
To use me as you want..

I am only an instrument..
Gifted to play..
Longing to learn..
Your music..
Your dance..

I am like a seed..
Planted in the dirty ground..
Its up to you
to pour out the rain..
to bring in the sun..
and allow me to grow..
As you want me too..

I am like a clay..
and You the potter..
Mold me..
As you like..
Fill me and use me..
Guide me..
Walk beside me..
For I long to be..
Your child..

Lord may Your will be done..
Not mine..


Phew.. much much better..=)

oh yes.. I just wanna say a huge thanks to SUDHASHINI!! ..for everything she wrote about us in her blog!!.. HUGS AND KISSES!!! ..click here to view it!!

Lastly

hehehe..simply only.. wanted to feel the EMO feeling..lol

have a nice day!!

and I'm fine..no worries!!..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment