Saturday, February 20, 2010

food poisoning

I've been away quite a while huh??...hehe..

2 words FOOD POISONING!!..

though I cant remember what I ate that can bring me to this stage..and trust me..even if you were to give me a million bucks..NO WAY!!..I won't go through it again.. even the thought of it is terrifying.. esp the vomiting part..its like your pumping out your whole soul out of your body.. and when its over you'll be like.."wow I'm alive!!" ..and then the whole process starts all over again..after half an hour..the more you control the more severe it gets.. whenever you sit..or stand or walk..your stomach communicates with your brain.."should we let it out now??" ..hence the best solution is to sleep..and forget all this nonsense..I have got no idea how the anorexic patient enjoy doing it..because its so...erm inhumane..lol..

So thats what I've been doing for the past couple of days.. on the bed..either sleeping.. or trying not to vomit.. hated the sight, smell..even the word 'FOOD'..it made me loose my nerve.. even now..sigh.. Every food that I swallow..tasted like bits of paper.. eehhwww.. tasteless and worthless..

While I was in my chamber.. with my PC next to my bed..but unable to even get my hands on the keyboard.. *i was that weak*..lol..and my friends out there..having the day of their life.. movie and outings.. i cant even get my hands on my piled up assignments.. this particular word kept on running on my mind all day..

F.A.T.E or in Malay known as T.A.K.D.I.R

Do you believe in it..?? that it happened because it was meant to be.. not a coincidence.. but it happened for a reason..

There is a reason..why you didn't turn up to work or college today..
There is a reason..why you missed the train..or the bus..or got stuck in the traffic jam..
There is a reason..why you made the wrong decision in choosing the right course for your future..
There is a reason..why you met an old friend today..
There is a reason..why the people from your past didnt make it to your future..
There is a reason..why some did too...even after so many obstacles..
There is a reason..why it wasnt then..or before..and why is it now??

At that particular moment..it wont make sense.. like.."why is this all happening to me??" ..well someday..you'll get your answer..

If its meant to be..it'll always find a way..=)

Like now..I couldn't think of any reason..why in the world did my food poisoning occured now.. but it would have been worse..if it happen when I had classes rite??... and today my aunt came down and she asked.."how much weight did you loose??" ..
Trust me..those words were even sweeter than the sweetest honey ever..lol.. its been ages since anyone told me that la.. not really a healthy way to loose weight..though..lol

Anyway..guess thats it!!

take care..and god bless..

p/s God says YES..and He gives you what you want..
God says NO.. and He gives you something better..
He says WAIT!!..and He gives you the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment