Monday, February 22, 2010

the rain

A big round of applause...to meeeee!!!...because my so-called quiz was like..I dont know..so very the EASY!!..lol.. I admit..whatever I read barely entered..and yet she SCORED!!.. if only she studied..sigh..could have gotten full marks..hehe...

I realize something else as well.. that..PEN AND PAPER..is the best weapon anyone can EVER have!!..I email-ed my lecturer that day..saying she was unfair and all..and guess what??..weeeeee.. she was actually very linean with the marks today!!..wooohhooo!!..lol..YAY MEE!!..

I'm cheering a lot huh??..lol.. by the end of this post.. I wont la..hehe..
Lets find out why..XD

Class ended at 5pm today..and so was Saha's class.. of course..FREE RIDE back home.. who could resist??.. So while walking to his bike..here's what happen..

Saha: Juan..I need to go to Chu Siens house today..can??
Juan:...can can..but where's his house??
Saha: SS2!!..
Juan:..I'm going all the way there..on the bike??weeeee!!..
Saha: errr...

I don't know wassup with me and bikes.. I always had this wild fantasy.. to ride on a HARLEY DAVIDSON!!.. with my knee high boots..black leather jacket.. red long hair blowing through the wind.. I prefer red instead of brown..its more erm..fiery and wild..hehe ..of course.. with that hawttt..hunky biker dude..*droolss*..LOL.. we ride on that bike.. down by the country side.. like in MCLEOD'S DAUGHTER!!...its one of my favorite series..while I was at home..lifeless..=p

wait wait..you know whats more fascinating than a HARLEY DAVIDSON??!!..A HORSE!!..yes.. I find this animal rather HANDSOME!!..not because I was born on the HORSE year.. but yes.. you can see something in their eyes.. like they can connect to you.. and mcleod's daughters are all about horses.. white..brown.. black.. White horses..for me are too good to be true..course they're soo daymm beautiful.. so angelic..so pure.. still..its the brown one that catches my attention.. its so real..so serene.. so very mysterious.. like it has a lot on its mind.. but not everyone can read it....=)

Sorry sorry..I just love horses..though I'm literally AFRAID of all animals.. but horses are amazing..and someday..I'll ride one..like a real..cowgirl!!..=)

Anyway..lets get back to our bike story..and how worthwhile it was..LOL..
On our way back home..while I was enjoying the view.. suddenly the sky darkened..and lightning struck!!..I was like.."OH-OH" ..slowly I started praying.."Lord, please dont it rain..please dont let it rain.." ...and of cause.. at that exact moment..I felt a drop of water on my skin.. I looked up..knowing HE was having the best moment..and I said.."You just had to rite, Lord".. and DUSHHHHHHHHH!!..i got my answer...

So there was I.. on the day I forgot about my SWEATER..and wore my pumps instead of flats..lol..the rain was heavier than the usual.. it hit me like NEEDLES.. pricking my very skin..and how I wished..humans were made of plastic or metal or glass..anything but FLESH!!..lol..trust me..it was awful.. soooo hurting..hehe..on top of that..I WAS BELOW ZERO DEGREES!!.. hehe..not really la..but close..was shivering like nobody's business..and I suddenly remembered.. "SHIT!..MY ASSIGNMENT!!" ...inside my bag.. I scolded my self.."why didnt i get that WATER-RESISTANT bag instead??.." ..sigh..

Then I started praying again.."Lord please stop the rain..please stop the rain..or at least please protect my assignment.." ..and nope.. nothing happen..the rain came down..without doubt!!

And I begin to realize something...

That's how life works.. Someday, you'll be enjoying that nice ride..but what happens when the rain falls??.. No..you cant stop.. its not in your hands.. whats in your hands.. is to learn to deal with the consequences.. you choose the bike.. you take the risk.. rain or not.. learn to love it..=)

and for once..I actually heard a voice in my head..when I asked.."Why now??..why me??".. and the voice said.."because you asked for it doink!!"....LOL.. yes we did.. remember.. THE WEATHER ITS TOO HOT!!.. I smiled then..course I remember them saying...."God never answered my prayers!!" .

He does..in His own time..=)

A wise person once said.."While waiting for the storm to pass..learn to dance in the rain.."



No comments:

Post a Comment