Sunday, February 14, 2010

single awareness

"The way you make me feel..like the sun coming up in the morning.. like holding the world in your hands..in a way I can never imagine.."

AWWWWWWHHHHHH!!...
Guess what happen an hour ago??... No!!..No one sent me anything!!..=(

My sister's boyfriend, saha came to our house.. while my sis was fast asleep.. He came in..with a bouquet of roses..a whole bar of chocolates..that says.."I MISS YOU!!" ..literally.. and a file.. a green file.. with 5 pages poem in it!!..

I swear I was almost tearing imagining me in her place..and accepting the fact that tomorrow is a SINGLE AWARENESS DAY..and I begin to wonder..how sad my life is..='( ...but it stopped automatically.. the moment he handed me a box of chocolates as well!!..weeeeeee!!..and it was purple in color!!.. well..at least I HAD SOMETHING K!! ..lol..

Then my mom started asking..."Juan!!...no one sent you anything??" ..I sighed..and said.."NO!!..No one wants me..You find for me one can??..=(" .. She was like..."are you sure??..there has to be at least one!!" ... In my heart I was like..."yeah all those bloody NIGERIANS!!" .. lol.. But I quickly changed it to.. 'I'm too good for all of them!!..XD' .. Well, my mom must be coming from a generation where all guys were after her.. lol.. well guess what??..ALL GOOD THINGS HAS TO COME TO AN END!!..and yeah..it starts with me..lol

So what if I'm still single..??
So what if I didnt get anything for valentines..oh wait!!..I DID I DID!!..chocolito!!..weeee!!..hehe
anyway..So what if no one is interested in me??..*Nigerians are EXCLUDED!!*..
So what..if the heart is broken several times..

For the fact..that I have air in my lungs..a family to lean on.. friends to hang on.. a blog to crap endlessly..what else can I ask for??..

Love.. yeah.. at times.. the loneliness crawls in.. and hence the EMO effect.. but still remember Jeremiah 29:11.. I ALONE KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU.. PLANS TO BRING YOU GOOD AND PROSPER.. PLANS TO BRING YOU THE FUTURE YOU HOPE FOR!!..
It has all been planed.. just learn how to trust..have faith..and move on.. It's all part of a GRANDER PLAN THAT IS COMING SOON.. The BEST arrives when you WAIT!!..

I believe..someday.. there will come a guy..
A guy that will sweep me off my feet..
On his white horse..
So beautiful..so handsome..
Like a rare diamond..
And save me from this dreadful castle..
Walk me down that aisle..
In that white gown..with roses on my hands..
Awaiting my first kiss..
And in his arms..I'll lay..
Happily ever after...
XD...

*Calling back to earth..Juan!!* ..

Sorry too much of TAYLOR SWIFT..*love story* and also..romance novels.. not forgetting the sappy movies for Valentines..and hence.. the above 'FAIRY TALE' is the results..

No.. He doesnt have to sweep me off my feel..
He doesnt have to own a horse..or a castle..
Or jewels..and money..
Or lands..and building..
Just a heart will do!!..
A heart so pure..like the rarest diamond..
Hard to find..even harder to buy
For the value..is PRICELESS..
Of course I cant afford to buy it either..
But this rare diamond..seem to be attracted to me..
For no reason.
Yes me..
The weird, blurr girl..
who doesnt have the slightest idea..
On how the world works..
This very vain girl..
who loves telling her story..
Hoping it will touch someone..
Someday..

Or.. if she didnt find a guy.. she just leave it in the hands of the Lord..

"Happily ever after.." is said to be only seen in CARTOONS, MOVIES, FAIRY TALES.. AND books.. but hmmm..I agree... But then again..there's always a way..to make it HAPPEN!!..=D

Happy SINGLE AWARENESS...HAPPY VALENTINES..HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

TAKE CARE..GOD BLESS

4 comments:

  1. Awww Saha damn sweet la wei.. really good to know such romantic ppl exist.. LOL..

    But hey, so what if we're single? haha.. *cue Beyonce's Single Ladies* =) we've got frens n family.. n each other.. haha.. love u juan!! =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. so wat if v'r single..??? just enjoy the single lyf while it last... ! atleast u hv had sum experience..valentines must had been meaning at sum point.. as for me.. i donno wat i experfulienced =s .. each yer valentines just creeps by as a huge black hole in my heart.. k.. im emo-ing.. sori.. god bless!! :) and yes.. saha is sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwh!!..soo sweet of you guys!!..=D.. and yeah.. the very reason not to EMO on valentines..course of having friends like you girls!!.. ehehe... woohooo to all the single ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey hey being single is a gift by itself.. give it time and patience and never regret a day being single coz its the best time you have.. make full use of it and while you still are.. have fun!! valentines day is also for loved ones close to you.. and im so sure you know that.. so yeah take it easy on yourself and ease up a lil and get out there and have a good time with all of em.. and like you said.. Jeremiah 29:11 is always there to lift you up and keep you on track.. so leave the worries aside and chill out a lil k.. you'll be settled before you know it.. ;)

    ReplyDelete