Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My day with you

"My world just can't be right..without you in my life.."

My day with you

Another day has dawn..
Just like every other..
A new spirit I put on..
Together with a smile..
Hoping last night's dream..
Would not come in my way..

Oh, how wrong was I..
To hide the sun from the world..
To stop the rain from falling..
To cover the truth with a lie..
To keep you from my thoughts..

I walk down that lane..
In every step I take..
In every word I say..
You won't leave me alone..
Every time I close me eyes..
There you are..

Why??
I begin to wonder..
But no one dared to give me answers..
Or maybe I'll already know it..

The more I deny..
The more you exist..

The more you exist..
The more you drive me crazy..

Now I'm alone. again.
You seep in through my mind..
Making my heart skip a beat..
Making me smile..
Like a little girl..
who sees an ice-cream vendor pass by..

The music then..
tells its part of the story..
In every line..
In every word..
No one was able to take your place..

Quietly I try to swallow
The food placed in front of me..
Wishing and hoping
That you were there with me..
At that very moment..

The dark crawls in slowly..
Marking the end of the day..
On my bed I lie..
Tossing and turning..
For you do not intend to leave me alone..

I say a prayer..
Asking God to show me away..
To get rid of you...

I close my eyes..
No.. I don't see you..

I see HIM on His throne..
asking me..'did you like the gift I sent you??" ..
I starred at HIM in disbelief..
He laughed and said..
"the gift of falling in love.."

I smiled then..
Knowing that He is taking care of everything..

hehehe.. simply only.. its been ages..since I wrote something short phrases.. Just wanted to know..whether I still had it or not..lol

Good nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment