Friday, February 12, 2010

happy valentines!!

Seriously.. this morning.. I didnt feel like going to college!!.. and note to self.. NEXT TIME FOLLOW MY INSTINCT!!..because .. I SHOULD HAVE SKIPPED CLASS!!.. sigh..

Anyway.. the stories way too long..and full of dramas!!.. some other time perhaps..lol

so lets start with something sweet, simple..and sassy..lol..
VALENTINES DAY!!! ..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! .

I don't know why..every year for valentines.. I'd be head over heels..as if I'd planned it all.. or someone had it planned for me..lol.. and this year is the worst!!..I dont even have a date!!.. sigh.. at least last year.. I had a couple..ceeehh...heheeh..hmmm

Anyway.. I know its a silly question..
but hmm..have you ever fell in love??.. I mean how you know..that what you're feeling is LOVE..??..

I posted this last valentine..hehehe... and I'm gonna post it again.. lame.. but it makes sense!!

What is love??
If it's because of ones eyes, lips or body..
then it's not love..it's LUST..
If it's because of ones intelligence or insights about life..
then it's not love..it's ADMIRATION..
If it's because of crying every time that person leaves..
it's not love..it's PITY..
If it's because He/she makes you forget to eat or sleep..
again it's not Love..it's INFATUATION
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SEEM TO BE SO ATTRACTED TO THAT PERSON..
THEN IT'S LOVE..=)

If you ask me..have I been in love??.. or am I in love??
lol.. to be honest.. I DONT KNOW!! ..
everything seems to fall apart..the moment I'm in it.. Guess accidents are determine to haunt me..not only PHYSICALLY, but MENTALLY and EMOTIONALLY as well!!.. thank God I can still depend on my SPIRITUALTY!!..=)

But I learnt a few lessons..
that when you fall in love..you dont expext her/him to fall in love as well..
that one shouldnt rush into things..love has its own way..
that prayers can really help you make the right decision!!
that if its meant ot be.. it will always find a way together..
that its ok to get your heart broken once in a while.. at least it gets you prepared for the next..

Anyway..last year..I posted some of the love quotes..that touched me..and this year.. I came out with something on my own..hehhe..*semangat*

  • I didnt know where I was going.. Then you came.. and this time.. I didnt care where was I going.. cause I have you..next to me..=)
  • Have you ever succeeded couting the droplets of rain..or the grains of sand?? Even if you did..it can't compare to what I feel deep within..
  • I tried to sleep..but you kept my mind busy all night long..
  • I looked into your eyes..and I know my world is in it..
  • If the time you left me breathless, could be counted.. I'd be six feet underground by now..
  • I tried to make a conservation..but you're taking my breath away..
  • I thought I knew what love is.. but then you came along..and gave it a whole new meaning..
  • I can be yours forever..if you gave me the chance..
  • Let the world stop turning..let the sun stop shinning.. even if this happen.. I will never stop loving you..
  • Love is like a rose..beautiful they say, yet only the thorn knows the hurt it carries.. still the hands that created them..gives a whole new meaning to love..
heheheeh..saje je... wanted to make my mind think a bit..=)

anyway adios amigas!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment