Tuesday, February 9, 2010

not inspired

"Just the other night.. I thought I heard you cry.. asking me to go..and hold you in my arms.. I can hear your prayers.. Your burdens I will bear..but first I need your hand.. then forever can begin.."

I'll admit..I'm not inspired to blog anymore... =( ..

and when I have this feeling..it aint good!!.. NOT GOOD AT ALL!!

arghhh...

I didnt blog..about how much I missed playing NETBALL!! well.. we didnt really play NETBALL.. it was CAPTAIN BALL.. and gosh.. I lost my STAMINA!!..damm sad wei!! sheesh!!.. this cant be happening.. I knew it.. ALL THOSE CALORIE FILLED FOODS!! ..sigh..

and I owe ALVIN NETTO..a bucket full of water!!.. we were playing water balloon.. and surprisingly..I wasnt wet..the next thing I knew..THERE I WAS!!..ALL WET FROM HEAD TO TOE!! ..since there were no more balloons.. he took the pail of water and poured the water on me... grrrr...

oh and by the way..the MOST IMPORTANT EXPERIENCE!!..I drove all the way to CHERAS!!..weeeee!!.. yeah..so what??.. but for me!!..its the best thing ever!!..heheehehe.. dont mind my over-excitement.. I also dont know why..i get excited for the silliest thing ever!!..lol

CNY and VALENTINES coming!!..weeeeee!!..red roses and red packet!!..its gonna be a blast..or at least I hope so.. but cant wait to meet up with the whole KAJANG CLAN!!.. finally.. you get to see..how they've changed..physically.. who's single.. who's still together.. who found someone new.. hehehehe..

so yeah..thats about it.. =)

lame right?? ...

sorry..like I said..am not inspired!!

have a good nite ppl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment