Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A year passed

"Let this be our prayer.. when we lose our way.. Lead us to a place.. guide us with your grace..
To a place where we'll be safe.. "

Wow.. I just realized.. how beautiful my life is.. hehehe..

well.. actually I was searching for my BREAST CANCER website which we created last year as our assignment topic. I remember posting it sometime back in my blog.. unfortunately..me being the typical me.. I have got no idea under which title I posted it..hehehe..
but then again..until I find it.. I wouldn't stop.. =)

So while finding for it.. I was pratically reading back what happened in my life some time back.. hehe..and wow.. I know I crapped.. but I didnt know I crapped that much.. lol..and I've got no idea.. how in the world I came up with that stuffs.. and sometimes.. I wonder..was it really me..who wrote those things??..hehe.. I mean.. thought I crapped alot.. but I kinda made sense..at the same time too..

hmmm.. and you have got no idea.. the feeling I have now.. It's not sad.. neither is it happy..its something I cant put them down in words.. or maybe the word grateful can help.. Grateful..that I was given the courage, strength and will to carry on with this life..

and I thank God for actually putting the thought of BLOGGING in my head.. for I know.. its one of the best thing that has ever happen to me through out last year.. seriously.. without this blog..I would have gone insane and you'd probably find me lying on the streets in the thin air.. why?? ..cause like I said.. I'm the "suffer in silence" kinda type.. Not that I cant open up to humans.. just that.. I feel by stating my thoughts to someone.. I'm actually burdening them with it too... I mean..they must have tons and tons of issues on their head.. and it aint fair.. if I add on to those problems.. Hence, this blog..seems to be like the prefect solution.. only thing is that.. I get carried away in my own world.. and start crapping nonsense.. which explains the utter weirdness in me.. sigh..

hehe..anyway a lil prayer will be perfect to end the day..

Lord..
Words cant express the feelings I hold..
But you alone know my heart..
and the words it carry..
You know my thoughts..
even before I put them down here..

The world seem to stray away from you..
Every other things..come before you..
Its hard..very hard..
To notice you..in the midst of this madness..
Where everything is moving so strong..
and so fast..

But still..
You never fail to guide m in every step i take..
In every decision i make..
Even if i forget to ask for your help..
You watch over me..
Like a hen..protecting her chick..
And thats exactly..
what makes You MY God..

So on this very day..
I'm gonna claim my place as Your child..
To be able to spread my wings.. in this storm..
To pedal up that mountain..
through that rocky ride..
Knowing that no matter how much I ignore you..
How much I hurt you..
You still want me..
more than anything else in this world..

Onto your feet..
I lay down..everything thats on my mind..

Amen!!

Good nite!!..god bless!!
JESUS LOVES YOU!!..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment