Friday, July 30, 2010

The newsletter

Trust me, even if you gave me a million bucks, I'd never ever...wanna go through this day again!!.. seriously...I'm dead tired, I can barely open my eyes or think!..but wait a minute, did I say a million bucks??..hmm maybe I will.. Gosh, who am I kidding!... lol... I take backmy words .. Yes I would go through this day again for a million bucks!..=)

But well, from 9am-4pm, I was starring at the computer non-stop... editing, editing editing, caption, headline, sub-head line, tagline..pictures.. together with vallerie, yamunah, may yen, kamien, jeng... then suddenly article not enough.. wherela to find last minute article at the moment of death??...

Thank God, Ms Yogee suddenly said that editors could write!!..so apa lagi??.. I quickly started writing about FIFA, which was a real bad idea, since I had no idea on how exactly football is played besides how cute Miroslav Klose and David Villa is...still whatever words that popped into my mind I just wrote it down.. then suddenly I had a brilliant idea..AS USUAL!! ..hehehe... I wrote my very first story last year.. why can't I just send that in??..and there... thanks to my brilliant-ness in solving panics.. I manage to submit the very last article for our newsletter!! But really, I rather be a writer than an editor!!..

Well, just to release stress once in a while...of cause I logged in to facebook!.. ffuuhhh.. Wonder what happens to the world if suddenly Facebook is shut down!..lol.. and and..of cause to Mr Alex, also my stress releaser, though I totally disagree with his idea of having to interview his very own friend who needs a job..but well thank you for the company and humour..=)

Then gosh, KTM was on my nerve again.. I mean in the morning..it was amazing!!.. like totally.. brought me in on time.. but going back.. I swear I barbequeing in it la ok.. Dahla carrying my sisters huge laptop bag that makes me look like a turtle.. then have to squeeze in like a 'sperm' into the oh-so-crowded train!.. lol..and to top it all...NO AIR-COND!! ....and I held my breath every single minute of my life there.. yes I know, I should be dead.. but well God thought I had so much more to reach in this life..so yeah.. He saved me from the smelly, sweaty, sucky train!!!...

And then rushed home to prepare my slides for praise and worship.. had a great time...despite the though about my hanging assignments.. Came back home.. mailed Kamien the last piece.. and God, it looks awesome... Our newsletter looks awesome!!... Great job to my teammates!!..love it! Loved working with them!!.....weeeeeeeee!!

Ok..the head is killing still... guess lets call it a night then..
Was it worth??..
Lol..Hell yeah it was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment