Friday, November 20, 2009

babysitting..

Finally can come online!! ..

been babysitting little bernadette!!..hehe..came back home after college.. sis had to go to work already...so i was in charge!!.. so this is what happen...

  • watched tarzan with her..
  • helped her with the dress up game online..*kids these days!!*
  • ..took time to complete my previous blog then..hehe..
  • watched mickey mouse club house..*sacrificed my napping time..and THE NANNY!!" ..lol..
  • bathed her.. she made me wet all over!!..
  • took her out for dinner.. she messed up the whole TABLE!
  • ..came back home.. washed her up..
  • sweet talked her to sleep..saying her eyes will spoil and stuff.. but will she EVER listen??..LOL..didnt work..
  • told her 3 stories.. the bunny carrot, goldylocks and the 3 bears..and cinderella!!..still didnt work..
  • she asked for water..complained my room was too dark..open the door a bit..complained it was tooo noisy!!..
  • so sang her 2 favorite songs.."as the dear pants..and I surrender all"
  • ..still didnt sleep.. slowly pat her back..till my hand hurt..finally saw her all STILL nad QUIET!!
  • ..weeeeee~~...MISSION COMPLETED!!
  • Can come online..and blog!!

OUTCOME...was indeed very very tiring..and required a lot of patient.. but the laughter and smile she drew on my face..is IRREPLACEABLE!!..=D ..meee cant wait to have babies!!..=p

oh and another thing.. just when I was so excited about being single and stuff.. Lord..you just have to make it even more exciting huh??...cause..SOMEone ..just asked me out.. for movie..someone i met at the train station.. talked about 15 minutes!!..seeee...i told you i still had my charms..lol..=p

anyway..thats it for today..another big day tomorrow..

take care of yourself!!
Jesus loves you!!

2 comments:

  1. wow! the train station guy asked u out?? cool.. all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wth was he?? n darlin u supp0se 2 call me? haha credit expired lor..

    ReplyDelete