Thursday, November 12, 2009

i miss you..2nd time

I was going through my blog just now..hehhe..no, not all 250 of them..just some of it.. the title that caught my attention and i found this.. something i wrote..months ago.. gosh..how so unimaginably..dumb and yeah..DUMB!!..was i.. for writing something..which turned out to be LAME!!..and fake!!..and untrue!!..now.. when i read back..i was like.."eehhww.." ..was that me writing??.. lol.. didnt know i was that..hmm..*..........* u can fill in any words here..hehe...lol.. so i'll post it again.. for the fun of it..=p


i miss you..
more than you'll ever know..

how i long to hear your voice again..
those gentle words..
that becomes a sweet song to my ears
that becomes my strength when I'm weak
that always gets me through my day..

how i long to look into your eyes again..
the calm eyes..
that melts my heart so tenderly..
that tells me..'I'll be with you forever' without a word..
that answered so many of my questions..

how i long to be in your arms again..
that strong arms..
that's willing to catch me when i fall
that keeps me warm when I'm cold..
that keeps me close to your heart..

i miss you..
i miss your voice..
i miss your eyes..
i miss being with you..

i miss you..
more than you'll ever know..=)

i know.. lol..lame..

No comments:

Post a Comment