Friday, November 20, 2009

the message

I know I just blogged.. but this has reached the limit wei..

Lately.. I've been receiving weird kinda messages in facebook.. and this time..i cant believe it!!.. first there was some dude..asking me what TOOTHPASTE i USE??...then there was one..asking..what cleanser I use for my face??..another messaged..saying.."HI BABY" .. there was one saying..i have a really nice body.. another message from japan.. saying..your cute!!..and the list goes ON!!..just a moment ago..a dude..MESSAGE HIS WHOLE BIODATA TO ME!! ...

Not to brag or anything la..but EXCUSE me Sir!! ..if that's your PICK UP line.. then I'm sorry.. I dont think any girl will fall for it!!

But I did receive one interesting message..and thank God I replied..apparently..he turned out to be something different from others..so lets see..where is this leading..=)

1 comment: