Monday, November 30, 2009

bye bye fantasy

I skipped class today..sigh..
I felt something in my throat..or it could be in my heart.. like a lump..
Something that's blocking me from breathing..
And it was like its bleeding every time i COUGHED!!..
I mean..i could taste the blood scent..
And every time I coughed I sound like a wolf!!.. lol..
Too much of NEW MOON can do this to you..

Anyway..I finished reading TWILIGHT..hehe
yeah i know..everyone so excited about NEW MOON..
and I'm stuck in TWILIGHT..

Well, if I touch a book.. I'm obliged to finish it.. no matter how long it seemed..=)
And when I'm determined.. I indulge myself in it..
Like I position myself in that story itself..
Like you make everything you read become real..
Or better still.. you become one of the Characters in the book..
You feel what they feel...
You tear..and feel touched..
as if someone really said that..or did that FOR you..
You hurt deeply..when you see them hurt..

You just wished it never end..
The fairy tale your reading..
For you have something to LOOK FORWARD ..
But then when it's done..you close the book..
You stare at the ceiling..for
Another chapter in your life ends..
Another girl..got always..what YOU WANTED!!
But you still wonder..
Is there any possibility..that all "this" could happen to me..??
..that the "girl" in this book..is me..??
That there is a guy out there for me..
Who dares me..to go with him..
In every way that's possible??

And then you blink your eyes..
Left out a small laughter..
and say.."COME BACK TO EARTH JUAN!!"
You say.."goodbye" to the fantasies..
And faintly smile..at the reality..
At what lies..directly in front of your eyes..
Hoping to make the best out of it!!

But I think I'm a freak ..lol
I mean I love reading novels!!..
Seriously you give the whole day..
And I can finish reading the 760 pages of JUDITH MCNAUGHT..
She's a brilliant writer.. I don't know how she does it!!
But I love all her WRITINGS!!

And Twilight..gives a whole new meaning to love..
when you actually read it..
Rather than watching it..
I can't wait for new moon..
But guess..I'll save it after my finals..

take care..god bless

1 comment:

  1. you musst come skul yar~~
    coz LAST WEEK liao!
    haha!!

    take care!!~

    ReplyDelete