Monday, November 2, 2009

bye bye 2

Guess what??...the lightning..destroyed my internet connection!!...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. hehehe..

lol..you read me correctly.. cause this means.. I can break my addiction in "cafe world" in facebook... and.."facebook" ..plus "blogging" ...not to mention "chatting" ...hehehe..

actually I'm not really fully disconnected from the connection..the WIRELESS is still working..only in my PC its not working..sigh..my poor baby..always getting hurt..*sobs, sobs*.. it's kinda weird.. everything is normal..i mean..i can on it..and musics..still there.. but no CONNECTION!! ..hmm..but wireless on also no point..my sis to lend me the laptop..is like.."OVER HER DEAD BODY!!"

noW also..I curi-curi blogging..family went for all souls day mass.. what about me??..I attended morning mass...=) ..so before they come back.. i would like to official announce..that until my connection is back..you most probably wont be seeing me online often..*ceehhh wahhh..as if you WANT to see me also..lol..*

I'll try onlining..from ICT..but i really hope I wont have connection till Christmas.. seriously..i could use some of this studying time.. which i forgot to mention..Wednesday is MID-TERM for SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY!!..*i find this subject pretty interesting..*..would love to explain more.. unfortunately every second is extremely precious!!..for now..

p/s..to linda.. I'm sooo sorry..i cant attend tomorrow's charismatic..would love to hear you share though..hmm

and to ALVIN NETTO!!..*i know you will be reading my blog*..since you always "complain" in seeing me online..24/7..so here's your chance in "not" seeing me online..hehe..=p see all hfc youth on THURSDAY!!

to the rest..bye bye..=( ..

*like i'm going to go forever only..hehe*..

may god bless you..and remember..Jesus loves you!!..
take care..love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment