Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Its time!!

Its time!!..

Lord, I have got absolutely no idea..why You're putting me through this.. But I guess I'm ready.. broken still..but ever ready to fly.. knowing you'll mend this torn wings of mine.. and carry me through the rain and storm.. *smiles*

I just hope I do not break down..for the flesh is still weak..though the soul appear strong..arrgghh.. wish I was a kid again.. for skinned knees heals faster than broken hearts.. Gosh..Lord, forgive me.. *no more being emo*

Anyway the song I've chosen for today's praise and worship.. are a bit emo..as in its meant to heal.. and not the fast songs..fast also..not that fast..well I tried but then I remembered half of those who attend charismatic..are well not that young....so I prayed.. and these songs..kept repeating in my mind.. Here are the songs..

  • Jesus, we enthrone You ..(loved this song during PMCCC)
  • I will sing..(Don Moen)
  • Our Father..(Don Moen)
  • He will come and save you..(Bob Fits)
  • Here I am to worship..(Hillsong)
  • We wanna see Jesus lifted high..
Closing..
  • Behold He comes..
In case not enough..
  • Hallellujah to the Lamb
  • Thank you Lord..
Lord.. I gonna lift up this day unto..this time of worship.. You sing through me.. You put Your words in me.. Help me reach out to the broken ones as well.. Let them feel the joy I feel..in You.. the joy of surrendering everything unto Your name..no matter how much it hurts.. for its all part of Your plan.. Help them rekindle the fire..and trust you completely..

I ask this in Your most precious name Jesus!!..

AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment