Sunday, November 15, 2009

YES LORD!!

So here's the story..about why I aint able to blog..for a long time!!

First things first..maths exam on WEDNESDAY!! ..FRIDAY..hand in psychology assignment.. SATURDAY..std 5 and std 6 combine ONE day camp in church!!..

The first 2 excuse you've heard me crap a lot of times..so i'll just skip that part.. we go to the challenging cum fun part..=)

In HFC..every catechism teacher need to bring their students for camp.. coincidentally STD 4, 5, 6 and Form 1,2 and 3 feel on the same date.. but I really really really desperately wanted to attend my sister's form 3 camp!!..why??..by me just HEARING it..it gave goosebumps!!.. no joke.. cause BRENDAN is one of their speakers!!.. i know i'm gonna miss something meaningful!!..sigh..

I can't go to their camp..cause I'm in charge of the praise and worship for std 5 and std 6 camp!!..sigh,, So i guessed God had bigger plans for me..might as well..just get along with HIM and see WHAT IN STORE!!..lol

The praise and worship..was ok la!!..mostly action songs.. thanks to MARK LIM and CHRIS CHARLES!!..the guitarist..and JON GOMEZ..for helping me with the song.."Jesus in my rock!!" .=) I had a lot of fun..in the sense..we started jumping..LITERALLY for the song.."YES lord!!" ...hehe.. like in the song.."I can sing of your love forever.." ..the bridge part..says..

Oh I feel like dancing!!..
It's foolishness I know..
But when the world has seen the light..
They will dance with joy..
Like we're dancing now!!..


And then..around 4..rozanne called saying.."girl, are you free so sing in the choir now??..for the wedding mass..no one here.." ..I was thinking twice..and then i realize.. what if it was my wedding??..and no one was there!!.. gosh.. so I agreed!!..I told her.."will be right there!!" ..but the wedding was a bit sad..in the sense.. that no one was participating..probably cause the girl side was Hindu..hmm..

And then..Rozanne..asked whether am I attending sunset mass...I said..nope!!..extremely tired d!!..well i was!!..i looked so haggard..like a drug addict!!..not enough sleep!!..sigh.." i couldn't even bring myself to look in the mirror..lol..but then..manda also can't come..so no one to play the piano..!!.. and i was like..I'M crazy to do this!!..So i told.."nevermind la..rozanne i think i can come..=).."i mean.. i know my piano skills are really bad..but if HE is the reason that I agreed..then I;m sure He will take me through it as well!!

Because I know.."THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU..WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU!!"

So i went for mass..with absolutely no idea..on what are the songs to be played..i hope my sight reading will go well!!.. all i had..was FAITH!! ..and that small word can work MIRACLES!! ..trust me in this!!

Amazing huh??..the things HE put you through..thinking.."GOD I CANT DO THIS!!!!" ..and He says..."I KNOW..but I CAN.. are you willing to risk it??!!" =) ..all He wants.. YOU!! ..the complete you..not partial..or quarter..but COMPLETE!! He wants you to LET EVERYTHING GO!! .. the joy of surrendering everything unto to LORD..is never explainable.. you have TO DO it!!..to FEEL IT!..and see your life changing..little by little..

So are you willing to trade in ..your sorrow..your shame.. your sickness..your pain..the hurt.. for HIS JOY?? ..well..its not that hard..all you have to do is say.."YES LORD YES LORD YES YES LORD!!..AMEN!!

take care then..God bless!!..

I accidentally deleted my signature..lol..so here's an artificial one..hehe

Juan Margrita!!

No comments:

Post a Comment