Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas!@!..=)

Sheeesshh!!...SP corners tomyam soup is freakishly SPICY!! ...was already tearing..Normally I CAN take spicy food..hehe..well guess people change..and so does the taste..=)

and last night..we started practicing for CHRISTMAS!! ...weeeeeeeeeee Christmas!!...gosh CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!..wooohoooo...am I the only excited about this year's CHRISTMAS??!! ...lol..*chill chill girl..your embarrassing yourself*..

but seriously..don't you feel the love???...well of cause..Christmas isnt Christmas till is happens in your heart..somewhere deep inside you is where Christmas really STARTS!!.. guess it's already starting FOR ME!!..=D

Actually I have no idea why am I so very very excited!!..I mean..lets see..whats in store for Chrismas.. My exams are scheduled to be between..14TH DECEMBER-28TH DECEMBER.. it may fall in any of these days..can be on the 24th..or on the 26th.. and I may not be able to go shopping..or caroling this year..well..as it's pretty obvious..LIL MISS WEIRDO needs to so-called be STUDYING!!! ..sighh..

And I've got no idea..if we as in "my whole family"..will be celebrating CHRISTMAS in Kluang or not..well cause thanks to my EXAMS!! ..and plus..the 3 lil CHARLIE'S ANGELS..will be arriving only after Christmas...meaning if WE'RE not there..and THEY'RE not there..then there's NO CHRISTMAS IN KLUANG!!..LOL..chill chill...take it easy..hehe..it just wont be that fun for my grandparents I guess...

But actually part of me..WANTS to celebrate CHRISTMAS IN KAJANG!!..it's been ages..and FRED will give us that look..cause we wont be able to join..MANDARIN ORIENTAL..(MO) ..or the CHRISTMAS EVE MASS!!..which I tell you..its the celebrated in the most A-MA-ZING way..in HFC!!..=)

But this year's Christmas..is going to be different!!..cause I want it to!!..i mean..who cares about exam??..ITS CHRISTMAS!! ..I just have to do my part of cause..which is studying..and then leave in GODS HANDS!!..and smile..like i've never smiled before!!..I guess..all I want for this years Christmas.. is love, peace..hope and joy!!..=)

Anyway enough about CHRISTMAS..I'm having this weird kinda feeling again.. you know..like something is wrong somewhere.. Like the feeling..of quiting EVERYTHING..not that cause it's TOO much.. it's just that..I'm having that.."incomplete" feeling again..sigh..

When Lord..are you..actually gonna stop testing me??..sigh..I mean I know..you work things in YOUR OWN time..but but..sigh..it's ok Lord..for we plan the future.. but you decide the result.. we sow the seed..You bring forth the HARVEST!! ..you decide..when should it rain..or hot sun.. guess I'll leave it in Your hands again..=)

And I received this message in facebook..

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that today you have a cause for celebration. Today, you should celebrate what an unbelievable life you have had so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make you stronger. Just as a gem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a life be perfected without trials. Take a time to acknowledge your life and to praise yourself

So yes Lord!!...I'm gonna celebrate this day.. no matter how it turns out to be..and tomorow..and everyday of my life..

p/s PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE RIGHT COLLEGE TO PURSUE MY DEGREE!!..=)

TAKE CARE..GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment