Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Road of life

Isnt just life full or surprises??.. hehehe.. *dont put your hopes to high girl*... and I'm having my maths exam tomorrow..and I'm not worried a bit.. all i could do is smile..shheeessshh.. what kinda feeling is this?? ok we should just stop here..=p ..Felt like writting something..

I lay on my bed..
With my eyes closed..
Wishing my future..
Was beneath those lids..

I open my ears..
Hoping to hear answers..
Or maybe a direction..
To what lies ahead..

The road seemed long..narrow..
Rough and winding..
Poth holes every where..
This was not what i was expecting!

Valleys and jungles..
on both sides..
Dark and cold..
I know danger awaits..somewhere..

Fear surrounded me..
The trembling voice..
Could not answer..
The lonely heart..

I looked up..
Searching for anwers again..
And questioned..
Why me??..Why here??

I could feel the wind blowing..
The gentle breeze..
Brushing my hair..
And i realized...

"Was that you Lord??" ..

I felt the wind blowing even stronger..

"Be not afraid..
I go before you always..
Come, follow me..
And I will give you rest.."

I opened my eyes..
"Why not me??" ..
I questioned..

So what..if the road is long..
if the valleys are dark..
or if danger awaits..

I am not alone..

He assured me..
"I will call your name..
Embracing all your pain..
STAND UP, NOW WALK..& LIVE..!!"

so thats what i did.. that's what i am doin..that's what i will do..=)..

and the smile never left her face..

AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment