Monday, June 14, 2010

Awesome-est besties!!

Wow... can you believe the world??.. Well I can't ... It's soo.. hmm.. unexpected..

Anyway, I would love to tell you about my weekend, however I'm dead tired.. Hmm.. maybe a sneak preview..lol..*big time*..

  • JACYNTA JASMINE IS BACK TO CIVILIZATION!! ..ok she's gonna kill me when she reads.. but who cares?? hehe....my bestie is in KAJANG for the next 3 months!!
  • A-team was AWESOME!! ..well I enjoyed it!!..was laughing my guts out..hehe
  • Sleepover at Crystal's was AWESOME-EST!! ... Cramping our three buffalo bodies on that little bed!!..laughing till we can't laugh anymore.. hoping and wishing we don't wake up crystal's parents..
  • My sister's keeper and Hachiko was awesome too!! ...I cried as usual..literally sobbing la.. Forgive me, I am easily touched!!
  • Tom yam Maggi mee has never tasted this awesome!!..when you have the two most precious people in your life.. to share it with you!!
  • Taking a midnight walk to the grocery store and deciding the junks to buy..to increase our calories.. may sound weird.. but believe it or, who cares bout calories,??!! and yeah.. it totally AWESOME!! ...Under the moonlight, holding hands.. making a fool out of your self.. knowing they don't really care whether your pants or torn or what!! ...hehe..
  • Singing songs, talking about music.. and hearing Crystal kutuking "GLEE" and "TAYLOR SWIFT"!! ...hearing jacynta telling her 10001 stories..with her gorgeous big brown eyes wide open... is definitely IRREPLACEABLE!! ..and yeah awesome..
  • Yes every point is AWESOME!! ...cause I'm gifted with the most AWESOME-EST people ever...!! Couldn't ask for anything more..
  • Lastly, I know I'm Awesome too!! ..HEHE... well, I have to say something with the word AWESOME to complete this post...;p ;p
Sorry!! ...No pics.. we had a lot to catch up too!!..hehe couldn't care less bout pics.. but well.. as I have mentioned, they're just simply awesome la k... and though picture paints a thousand words... I'm sure I painted you a beautiful picture of my 2 most gorgeous aka awesome friends in my life!!..lol

And please.. do not hate the word AWESOME after this..
Good nitez!!..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment