Friday, June 4, 2010

Complications

"If I should stay.. I would only be in your way.. So I'll go.. But I'll know.. I'll think of you.. every step of the way.."

Well, class was canceled.. Seriously.. I so feel like..well..err nevermind.. shit happens.. life goes on..hehe..

So since class was cancelled.. and UCSI's comp lab.. was giving us hell of a time.. Sukhbir, Nisha and me had a so called "heart-to-heart" conversation.. hehehe.. We were talking about life.. generally.. and yeah relationships include..:)

And Sukhbir asked me.."why is ur blog so emo sometimes??" ...LOL.. I was like.."it is??" .. I mean..it seems normal to me.. but I guess it is.. sigh.. IT's so is!!.. It's not that I didn't know it is.. Just that..when someone else says it..they it hits you right on the FACE!! ..you'll finally get back to ur sense..and have the.."I got to do something" kinda feeling..

So yeah.. NO MORE EMO post.. and this time its for real!!.. really!!..lol and the next thing I'll be posting some real emo lovey dovey stuffs rite??..

Sigh..

Maybe what Adrian said is true..
Maybe girls are complicated..
Maybe I am complicated..
Maybe you are too..
Maybe we both don't wanna except the fact that we are complicated..
So it complicates things more..
Maybe..it's time we accept these complications..
To make each second count..
Because it is in times of complications..
Where we need each other..
Maybe these complications are meant to happen..
Or maybe they're not..

And that's when we come back to reality..
Where the living is worth it.. and the dreaming is complicated..

Welcome back to reality, Juan Margrita..=)

P/s I'm not really that complicated..you know.. lol..I do have fun sometimes..hehe..=)
and please don't hate the word "complicated and complications" after this post..

Have a nice day!!

1 comment: