Friday, June 4, 2010

home alone

I'm feeling all so cute-ish suddenly!!..lol.. weird, only I tend to have these feelings.. maybe its because of the tiny *mosquito bites look-a-like* that appeared on my face.. they're all over!!.. I mean I can't get pimples ..all at one time right?? ..sigh.. I must be allergic.. but I didnt eat any weird stuff.. hmm..

Well anyway..I'm HOME ALONE!! ...my parents decided to go on a movie date!!.. and my sis is out..God knows where...leaving me with one miserable roti canai for dinner!! ...*sobs sobs* ... not to mention..the tones of assignment..which I still not in the mood to touch.. because I'm too worried about them..=(

And mom, was super-duper extra nice today!!..
Firstly, I accidentally pressed the "off" button instead of the "snooze" button..which cause me to oversleep..and not make tea.. After a word of sorry..with one eye open.. she said "its ok.." ..and broke the news.. she was going out for movie with dad.. and I was like.."ur going without me??!" ..=((( ..lol.. jk jk..

Secondly, despite me oversleeping.. I continued sleeping after that.. hehe..dont blame me!!.. it aint my fault that I had to get up EARLY for a class that had been cancelled!!..aarrgghh..My mom didnt say a word!!.. instead she told me "bye" ..when shes leaving..

and then she ask to confirm about tomorrows shopping!!.. I'm like.. "we're going shopping??!!" ..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ... shopping for Punjabi suits.. for my cousins wedding on the june 19th!!.. I was all the more excited!!.. seriously I need more Punjabi suits..the ones I have is ages old!!..sighhh

weeeeeeeeeeee!!...

But mom is acting weird.. not that I prefer her to be the usual her.. but .. something is wrong somewhere..

ttyl

cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment