Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Defying gravity..

"What a shame..what a rainy ending given to a perfect day..Just walkaway..no use defending words that you will never say.. Now that I'm sitting here, thinking it through.. I've never been anywhere cold as you.."

I failed!!... like miserably...

Semangatly thought of studying.. opened my notes.. I swear I didn't even manage to finish one page..which is six slides.. for that two hours.. sigh.. is it just me..or is every other student facing the same problem??.. *Please let them face the same problem, I'm sick of being the odd one out..* ..=((((

As usual..my mind went all around the world..except for my notes.. Maybe that's why my hair keep on dropping.. haizz.. I keep on telling my mom.. I have cancer.. and she ask me to come up with a new excuse!!!..lol... Don't worry, I'm not always that lame.. but I tend to be.. when I have 2 more papers..and still have the nerve to sit here and waste my precious time..

So while my tour around the world.. here's what I found out..
  • Jaden Smith..is HOTTTT!!.. did you see his eyes??.. its the exact photocopy of Will Smith's!!..his acting was awesome!! and I loveee the name "Jayden!!".. I still insist the "y" in there.. its more sexier ..;p ;p
  • So maybe its time I realize.. that I'm not that small little kid anymore.. who can run and hide behind dad's huge shorts.. or hoping he would come to the rescue every time I see a damm cockroach..
  • It's time I pick the damm newspaper.. and tell myself.. that I am a 10000000 times bigger than that disgusting little cockroach!!..and squash it heartlessly!!..
  • But then again, imagine if you were that little cockroach.. you'll be begging and screaming at that top of your lungs.. but nobody can hear you..and its not even your fault!!..sigh..all you needed was some food to survive.. your not even entitled for a funeral..instead flushed in the toilet..=((
  • Maybe its time..I actually stand up and say.."hey, guess what??..I happen to be a human too.. and it really hurts..when I'm taken for granted.. when my feelings are played.. to be a laughing stock and a big joke.. Maybe you enjoyed it.. but I didn't.." ..=((
  • But I'm not that person..I don't know why I can't be either.. and that's a huge problem!! Whenever this happens.. which let's say.. all the time.. sigh.. I'll just swallow it.. it is bitter.. very much bitter.. but its ok.. I mean whats the point.. it'll only make matters worse.. But well forgiveness is the best gift I've received..and its only best I share it with others..
  • I know that things can never ever be the same anymore.. maybe its time to defy gravity..

Defying gravity..

Something has changed within me..
Something is not the same..
I'm through with playing by the rules..
Of someone else's game..
Too late for second-guessing..
Too late to go back to sleep..
It's time to trust my instincts..
Close my eyes and leap..

It's time to try
Defying gravity..
I think I'll try
Defying gravity..
Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity..
And you wont bring me down..

I'm through accepting limits..
''cause someone says they're so....
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know..
Too long I've been afraid of..
Losing love I guess I've lost..
Well, if that's love..
It comes at much too high a cost..

I'd sooner buy..
Defying gravity..
Kiss me goodbye..
I'm defying gravity..
I think I'll try..
Defying gravity..
And you wont bring me down..

oh yes.. world cup this year is extremely unpredictable eh??.. everything is unpredictable these days..

Have a nice day!!

"What a shame..what a rainy ending given to perfect day.. Every smile you fake is so condescending counting all the scars you make.. Now that I'm sitting here..thinking it through.. I've never been anywhere cold as you.."

No comments:

Post a Comment