Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Paulo Coelho's words..

Thanks to Cheryl, I now think Paulo Coelho's words are wise too...=)

These words left some impact on me.. hope it does to you too..

  • You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen...
  • If you start by promising what you don't even have yet, you'll lose your desire to work towards getting it..
  • There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure..
  • Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own..
  • Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time.
About life...
  • When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way..
  • Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?
  • Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity..
My favorite...
  • There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there..
Lastly,
  • If pain must come, may it come quickly.. because i have a life to live.. and i need to live it in the best possible.. if he has to make a choice, may he make it now.. then i will either wait for him or forget him.. waiting is painful.. forgetting is painful.. but not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering..

You wouldn't know.. and I guess I never will too...

Good nite..=)

And one more last one..;p ;p
"When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive.."

No comments:

Post a Comment