Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday wishes

First and foremost.. I would like to thank Sudha..for the gorgeous blouse she got me!!..weeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. HUGSSSS!!

Secondly, this post is seriously UNNECESSARY..and lame cause I know it aint gonna happen..but still just for my satisfaction..that someday a secret santa clause..will fly in..with all my wishes!! hehehhe..but wait.. santa clause is during christmas time rite??..errrr..nevermind.. its exceptional in my case..;p ;p

So here are the gifts which I know I'm not gonna receive it..but maybe someday.. I'll get it by myself..=D or...Mr Santa can help!! ;p ;p

  • A DSLR camera..*badly need it now for my photography class*..
  • A NEW PHONE!! ..*my now SONY ERICSSON KILLING ME!!*
  • A badminton racket!!..*something light and has a strong tension*..hehe
  • A new sports shoe!!..* preferably a badminton one also*..=)
  • A purse.. hehe.. *been using it since I was 16!!*
  • A new bag..for college.. *not too girly, not too manly either*..hehe
  • My own new laptop perhaps.. so that my sister dont have to give me her "killer" look every time I'm using hers..;p ;p
  • The whole collection of JUDITH MCNAUGHT series!!..=D
  • hmmm what else... one more last thing.. how shall I put this.. perhaps I want "someone special" lol.. but please don't give me a frog..and expect me to kiss it.. hoping it will magically transform into a prince..;p ;p .. I mean I don't mind kissing the frog.. but I should be old enough to realize these stuff doesn't really exist!! .. haizz.. wait did I just say I DONT MIND KISSING A FROG??..eeehhwwww.. that's so gross..
Oh nooooo...!! ...I'm sorry.. I'm not myself now..lol

Anyway.. I shall leave my wishes upon the stars.. =)

Good nitez..

No comments:

Post a Comment