Sunday, June 20, 2010

Recuperating

So I refuse to connect with technology.. apparently I only lasted for 2 days.. But I had to blog..it was waaayy too much already!..

Thought I'd reconnect back with the world I'm fully recovered..which might take a week, or a month...or monthsss.. sigh.. but it was bottling up, and I'm afraid, I'll make the front covers of the papers.."Girl, drowned herself with cotton candies".. lol..I don't know why "cotton candies", maybe its the one thing that is sweet in my life and will never turn sour..

Recuperating..sigh..I had to find the courage, to put back my feet on the ground.. to repair the poor broken wings that has already been bandaged many times.. to remove the salt, from the pierced heart.. to find the courage to face this world..to face reality.. to face you.. to find the courage to believe again, that everything has to happen for a reason, to swallow the words I heard, no matter how bad it tastes..to say "Lord I still trust with all my heart" and actually mean it ... sigh..forgive me, I have the tendency to exaggerate.. but yeah that's how it feels..

They say, God works in mysterious ways.. and yes I don't understand one bit of it.. I really can't..='( .. and it hurts too.. when you question and question.. and all you end up with..is plain, unstoppable tears.. and it gets worst, when..sigh.. when you have to act like nothing actually happened..

Sorry, for the over-emo act..please don't ask me why, or what happen.. I'm really not in the mood to explain..well at least give me some time to gather the little courage I have and face this world..=)

Lastly, my sister is the most random yet cutest, not to forget dumbest girl ever.. and I still love her to the core..!!
Here's what happen while playing badminton..which is before St John Vianney's play.. oh yeah..*the play was AWWWHHHSOME!!* ..=D

Sis: Juan, how's your finger??
Juan: I lost a whole bucket of blood.. thanks la k! ..*told ya I love exaggerating* ..;p;p..
Sis: ..aawwhh..pity you.. you sure you can sing or not for the play later?..
Juan: ......

After the game..

Sis: Juan, how you feeling??
Juan: ..I'm depressed..
Sis: awwhh..because you cut your finger and you have to wear "stuffs" on your face??
Juan: ..where in the world you came from??...

The "stuffs" she's referring to is make up.. lol.. well, we have one thing in common.. natural beauty rocks!!.. not to say, we're drop dead gorgeous.. but well, beauty is skin deep.

I have to say that I have a busy week coming up.. and still knowing me, that's not an excuse to not blog..lol it's just that, this one blog has 1000000 of memories..sigh that's why I've been avoiding it for the past few days.. But no matter how much you try to erase them.. it is already written in permanent ink.. sigh..so yeah. all the best to me and my so-called "kenangan terindah"

I came in with the intention to write a few sentences..and yet here I am.. still ranting..

I shall leave.. at least for now.. at least for a while..

Will be back.. when I'm me..again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment