Thursday, June 24, 2010

Written dreams..for real

weeeeeeeeee!!.. no more "the rose of love!!" ..
Please put your hands together for.."WRITTEN DREAMS!!!" ...weeeeeee!! hehe..

I changed like a few hundred times la k.. then edited in picasa..and walla!!!.. it's not perfect..but I like it!!.. and..did you realize that BLOGGER.COM..came up with some really really cool background and templates??!! ..and all you need to do is click!!.. no need to copy paste or what-so-ever.. coolness!!..=D..

hehe..I'm just over-semangat today.. no more exams!!.. at least for now.. but assignments still crashing in.. I swear I drove Sukhbir off the wall, when I haven't hand in my report to him today....and I'm sure he wasn't hesitating to come all the way from Seremban with an axe ,cut me to pieces and bake me in the oven..lol.. ok ok.. I was exaggerating.. He actually gave me extra time!! ..hence I think he deserves some credit..to be mentioned in this very first post of my.. so-called new blog.. *terima kasih banyak-banyak!*..=D

And since I've been such a good girl, studying and finishing my report.. I deserve a night OFF !!.. ehhehehe..self declared leave from notes, studying, assignment.. hence, the messing up with my blog filled in that time perfectly..=)

But after this...sigh.. all of you are invited for my funeral..=(( Just that one miserable day I'm on MC.. and suddenly I became the editor..sigh.. no wait..its EDITOR IN CHIEF for intro to journalism assignment!! ..and nooo.. it aint cool.. At first I was like, "wow, damm gempak the title k!!" ..then I was told about the assignment and what exactly the editor suppose to do.. I swear they literally prepared my funeral!!. sigh.. I just need a white coffin!!.. I insist!! As it is I'm on the darker side.. well please let me die "white!!" ..lol..Sorry.. damm tension k!!.. just had to rant something..

And photography.. oh gosh!!.. Don't let me start k.. all the holy words will come out.. and speaking of Holy words.. I had the weirdest dream today.. it was definitely a night mare.. I had 2 younger brothers and sisters.. they were cute of cause..;p ;p.. and some freak scientist changed their faces..which caused their death..*it was terrifying!!*.. my whole dream..was about saving my little siblings..from the evil scientist named "aunty presly" ..but they died eventually.. =((( and in my dream rite.. all the holy words came out!!.. I was shouting at her at top of my lungs.. lol.. then my sister called... I woke up.. feeling weird..

Oh nooo.. even in this first post..I'm crapping too much already.. lol.. sorry just over-excited with my new template!!..weeeeeeeee!!

And I'm invited to play pool with Jeremy and Jonathan.. these clowns definitely up to something.. sigh.. guys!!

and lastly..
I swore I knew the melody..
That I heard you singing..
And when you smile..
You make me feel..
Like I could sing along..
But then you went and change the words..
Now my heart is empty..
I'm only left with used-to-be's..
and once upon a song...

No comments:

Post a Comment