Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Because no one can beat my weirdness

So today I finally made up my mind..that no one can ever beat my weirdness..

I dislike skipping classes for movies or hanging out..lol..its just me la k..hehe..but today I skipped my photography class..to stay at home..=) Just to stay at home alone.. Not that I had assignments to complete, or taylor lautner is caught naked on TV, that I had to rush home and watch..;p ;p its just that.. sometimes you got to cut yourself some slack.. and be normal. But skipping classes to stay at home without any valid reason.. isn't really that normal huh??..

Anyway, mom is coming back from Johore today.. and meanwhile I really really enjoy being with dad!!.. I mean not that I dislike my mom.. she's really nice.. a bit too nice.. hence I need some air to breathe.. and this morning was awesome!!.. Not in the sense that I have to get up at 5.30am for my 8am class.. but because dad and I was half an hour early!!

So I used that 30 mins to check myself out in the mirror..lol.. ok that came out wrongly.. what I meant is to see..what in the world is wrong with me??.. I stared at my eyes.. and damm eyes bags were horrible!!.. my eyes shrunk!!.. eye lids was twice the normal size.. I wanted to put my sun glasses on.. but considering the fact that it was 6.00am and I'm taking the public transport.. I thought I'd just let my eyes speak for itself before they start labeling me as "blind" ..=) ..I needed something else too.. the hair is charcoal BLACK!! ..and long.. hmm.. should I be Miss red hair again..??.. or perhaps purple.. dark purple.. =)) .

Reached KTM station.. for the first time in my 20 years.. I felt like eating something at 6am.. Took out my cake bun..after 2 mouth.. there comes the damm train!!... it was EARLY!! ..yiikess.. and there goes my breakfast.. how to eat in the train??..*sobs..sobs*..and of all days.. I didnt feel sleepy today.. was looking for someone to talk too.. unfortunately.. my cousin Cassie wasn't in the train.. or else we'll be laughing ourself out and making a scene.. sigh.. wonder what happen to her..=((

Came to my Moral studies class.. eagerly waited for my test paper results.. Not that I did it extremely well.. I just hope I pass..=( ..and Ms Dayang got the papers mixed up.. hence she's giving it another day... and she continued with those boring lecture..=((((

9.30 a.m. ...I simply knew I needed to go home.. At about 11.. came back home.. THE SISTER IS STILL HERE!! ..so much for spending the day alone la k.. she tak ada class.. sssiiigghhh..

And then I decided to blog..about what a wonderful day I had.. having.. gonna have..=)

I don't know what I missed out in photography class today.. but I learned something ..The secret of life.. is to fall seven times and to get up eight times..

I end here.. have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment