Sunday, June 6, 2010

In my dreams..

"I dont wanna runaway..but I can't take it..I' dont understand.. If I'm not made for you.. then why does my heart says that I am.. Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms.."


So lately, I've been trying to get you off my mind..
But did you ever listen..
No..
I don't know why..
Maybe you simply enjoy making my life miserable..

But its ok..
You keep me occupied too..
Like a little yo-yo..
you keep me hanging..
At the end of your finger..

Now if only I can say this to you..
But I can't ..
I have so much to tell you..
But I'm not sure if you're ready to hear it..
I can't say if I'm ready either..

But I know one thing..
If it's meant to be..
It will happen..
No matter how hard..
or how long it takes..

Till then..
In my dreams..
Is where you belong..



No comments:

Post a Comment